Early recovery

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 10 - 12PM
Libi
Libi's picture

Early recovery

Hi everyone. Still new to this site and all the insights and stories are amazing and so helpful. My problem at the moment is that I have only recently split from my N. Its still very raw and painful. Only realised from reading the book and the site that my ex is (?) a narc. Here lies my problem. He has all the traits and reading another story about not proper kissing. My ex would just touch lips. Its hilarious now as I thought I had bad breath and he avoided real kissing because of that. He has a big nose and I thought he had keen sense of smell. Im a smoker and hes not. In fact hates me doing it and comments. Maybe that is the reason he just touches lips?. Anyway to get back to my dilemma. Im in the confused state. Needing closure but just getting silent treatment. Before I realised contacting him was self destructing I sent him a txt saying that after 3 years it would be sad not to say hello in the passing. he used this opportunity to rehash the past 3 months (which were not great) and blaming me for all the "aggression" and negativity.Classic projection blaming me when his behaviour was what led to me withdrawing. He has now reverted back to the silent treatment and not acknowledging me.Unfortunately we work in the same place. He was so loving and convincing when he told me how he felt so much so now Im wondering (or is that false hope?) that hes not a narc? and im doing him an injustice? Any comments would be appreciated if anyone else had these doubts early on. Many thanks
Libi

Feb 10 - 6PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

let me state what might seem

Feb 10 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Sounds like Weird ass to

Feb 10 - 1PM
spinning
spinning's picture