That F**KIN' A**HOLE - I HATE HIM

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 5 - 6PM
MeFirst
MeFirst's picture

That F**KIN' A**HOLE - I HATE HIM

I think back about all the crap I put up with him. The disrespect for me and my feelings was amazing. One time I cried and all he did was pat me on the back and walk away. And me with my head up my butt just brushed it off and accepted that response. What a fool I was. I lost my backbone while I was with him that 14 months of my life that I can never get back and that changed me FOREVER. I am a CPA with my own business and he is an Engineer in a Director position. I am his equal and he treated me with disrespect. He would make digs about me in front of his co-workers and friends. His boss the President of the company really liked me and tried to warn me but again I brushed it off. You teach people how to treat you and I let him walk all over me at times.

The build up of the disrespect was over a 9 month period. The fights were coming more often and he made me feel like it was all my fault. He was constantly hitting on other women and texting his ex fiancee. I would ask him to stop but he would say well you better find a man that is blind because Im not going to change. Such disrespect……and me being an idiot. I lost my self-esteem and self-respect. For what???? What I thought was love!!! HAHAHAHA

October 26th, 2013, I could take no more. He picked a fight with me and was yelling in my face. And what did I do……………….I punched him in the mouth. Gave him a fat lip. (My kick boxing paid off). And he cried. So it goes to show you that they aren't men……they are cowards and babies. My normal guy friends say they would have laughed it off and made amends.

Looking back, that was the BEST THING I EVER DID. IT SAVED MY LIFE AND MY SONS.

I have had NC since that day after Thanksgiving. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE I have told what happened, laughs and says he deserved it and they give me a big hug. He moved on to another victim less that 3 weeks after the punch. Part of me still thinks about the good times and I wish I was her, but for the most part I think back and I get so angry. I've told his friends that he better never cross my path.

He is so arrogant and NEVER once apologized to me for anything he did. He twisted it to make me feel like I was the one doing something wrong. No empathy for me or my feelings. What a D*CK.

Everyday gets a little better and my anger is lessening. I enjoy telling people the story and it's funny how they enjoy hearing it. He thinks everyone is envious of him and likes him. He is oh so wrong.

I am very certain that he will NEVER contact me again and I never want to lay eyes on him again. I think he is afraid of me……and he should be.

Good riddance!!!!

HDRider

Feb 8 - 9PM
CherishRealLove
CherishRealLove's picture

What sickens me the most

Feb 8 - 10PM (Reply to #7)
katenp87
katenp87's picture

Cherish Real Love

Feb 5 - 10PM
DiscoveringDeb