I can't do it!

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 1 - 1AM
thelady23_xx
thelady23_xx's picture

I can't do it!

Working together has become more tough than I expected. We have been broken up for 2 months now, he left work for the last 2 weeks randomly and his boss thought he had a up and done the runner from the job as he never contacted his work to let them know he was going and so did I! Finally when I started feeling a sense of relief I found out he is back again this week. I tried really hard not to have to speak to him on the phone but yesterday was an absolute nightmare.

I laid a complaint against him on Thursday to my manager basically saying I felt like he was going out of his way to make my work life uneasy and when he found out about it, all he could do was make fun of me over the phone yesterday when I was speaking to him about something different but work related.

I can hear myself constantly talking about it to people, my boss, my friends my family and they're all sick of it! I want to leave my job but a part of me doesn't want to give him the satisfaction - it's what he wants! I got home lastnight and cried for hours over this.. What can I do?! Someone ANYONE!

Advice much needed.

Feb 4 - 1AM
thelady23_xx
thelady23_xx's picture

Your all wonderful!

Feb 4 - 2AM (Reply to #13)
StrongasDandelion
StrongasDandelion's picture

Fantastic !

Feb 3 - 1AM
NoMoreFreakBoy
NoMoreFreakBoy's picture