What the ****?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 23 - 11PM
divorcedfromevil
divorcedfromevil's picture

What the ****?

ExNH calls today (as every 2 weeks) to tell me he won't be pickimg up the kids again! I asked if he sent their stuff. They had called him on seperate occasions to ask him to mail their things (money, gift cards, handheld game) since he has not picked them up since Aug. He tells me that he was offended that they only call him to ask for their things, They should be calling him to see how he is doing, if he is ok. They are 13 and 9!!! Who is the parent??? Also,, I can count on NO hands the number of times he has called them since Aug. to check on them...
Then he tells me it is me that wants their things, because they would never ask for them. He "knows" them! Yeah, right! He didn't even talk to them when he did pick them up. So frustrating! But they are learning at a young age not to count on him for anything. My little one said maybe he was on his honeymoon (with victim/wife #3!) and that's why he could not see them. FOR 5 MONTHS???

Sorry, I just had to vent. Thanks for reading. I will be asking my atty if he can be charged with abandonment. Counselor said he would one day decide to fade away, it only took 5 years!

Feb 1 - 3PM
Deidre99
Deidre99's picture

Looks like it's time to go

Feb 1 - 11AM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

This is very familiar to

Jan 24 - 2AM
StrongasDandelion
StrongasDandelion's picture

Just like my NX