Ultimate Kick in the Teeth.... I need your Help!

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 17 - 12AM
ACgirl
ACgirl's picture

Ultimate Kick in the Teeth.... I need your Help!

Hi Everyone,
I haven't posted on this site in a while. I have been successful with my no contact. It's been about 15 months since I've had contact with my Narc. Thank God for this site. It has kept me strong. But here is what happened a few weeks ago....

On the evening of December 26th at 10:30pm, I get a txt from Narc. All he said was..."It's me. I NEED to talk to you. Can I call you". So, I took the bait this time. I spoke to him. We small talked for about 15 minutes. Then I said to him "What's up?". He said..."Well, I wish I could have told you this in person....but....I got married". OMG, I went quiet!! I then said "When?". He said..."Last week". I was in shock!! I started to cry. I don't know why, but I did. He then said it was someone he only knew for 10 months, then got engaged after 6 months, then got married just before Christmas!!

But here is the ultimate mind F*%k. He started to then say that all last year, every time he saw a car like mine he would follow it until the car stopped so he could see if it was me in the car. Then he said he would drive past my vacation house (because that's where I met him) to see if I was up for the weekend. And I guess he was doing this the whole time he was courting his new wife to be?? He then said we can't speak to each other any more because of wifey. Really? WTF, I haven't spoken to him in a year and a half, so why did he think I would call him? And the last thing he said was...you will always be close to my heart, you meant so much to me, and I will look at your website and try and follow your career.

I have to admit to you guys that this dialog with him totally messed me up. First off, I'm SHOCKED he got married and SHOCKED it was so quick. This man has money, so he doesn't need financial support. This man is in his late 50's and had been divorced for 10 years. He and I were together, on and off for about 5 years. He ALWAYS had lots of OW, he cheated on me.

What does this seem like to you guys? Why did he call me only 6 days after he got married? He could have told me at any time, 2 months ago, or after the engagement. Why now? I don't get it. And why did he say all the emotional stuff that he did? And why would a guy who is a narc cheater get married so quick. Could he be rebounding from a OW that dumped his ass last year? I am so messed up with all this and I don't know why. I cried for a few days. Thank you for reading this. I need help getting through this. xoxoACgirl

Jan 17 - 12PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Hi AC long time no hear

Jan 17 - 11PM (Reply to #15)
ACgirl
ACgirl's picture

Thank you ALL!! It's great to hear from you!!

Jan 17 - 11AM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

"I still love you, and drive

Jan 17 - 8AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

First. CONTACT = PAIN. Every

Jan 17 - 9AM (Reply to #12)
spinning
spinning's picture

Ditto, AC...c'mon,