celeb narc is action

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 14 - 3PM
thebigpayback
thebigpayback's picture

celeb narc is action

this is just an observation. i follow celeb gossip from time to time ( a guilty pleasure) and have noticed several celebrity narcs, some more crazy than others. case in point, charlie sheen. especially when it comes to the idealize, devalue, discard routine. i hope this isn't triggering anyone, but my point is, it is interesting to see his tired script play out again and again with his various wives and girlfriends.

sometime in my early recovery i used "celebrity" role models who i felt were narcissism victims such as denise richards ( who is still being victimized) and sandra bullock, who immediately seemed to go "no contact" with her ex.

the behavior of these two ex husbands of the actresses is so telling.

anyhow, for me personally it reinforced the fact that no matter how beautiful, sweet, rich, talented, etc. you are, the narcissist still pulls the same tricks.

being blonder, thinner, richer, prettier, smarter, sexier, did not salvage their relationships.

just my observation.this site has helped me tremendously and i admire Bullock especially for her class by refusing to engage her ex or the numberous other women.

Jan 21 - 3PM
brinamarie
brinamarie's picture

Hollywood is narc central.

Jan 16 - 11AM
outoftheashes
outoftheashes's picture

Another couple

Jan 15 - 1PM
CareBear
CareBear's picture

Another ex-celeb couple