More Hovers... FB stalking... attempts at my kids...

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 5 - 7AM
round3
round3's picture

More Hovers... FB stalking... attempts at my kids...

It just seems relentless lately. Christmas Day I would call luck of the draw.... me and my boys always go to a movie on Christmas Day and we ended up at a different theatre because the one by our house was sold out.... but...there he was with his oldest son. We ignored him. But he came over. My boys wouldn't speak to him. Terribly uncomfortable. But we got through it. His youngest son didn't even remember us I don't think.

Then I get a FB friend request from someone I knew years ago. He was at my Thursday meeting last week but I didn't go by him because xN was with him. Then the friend request. Then a chat message. But then the friend request was removed. This person claims he has no clue what I was talking about when I saw and asked. So I think xN used his name to set that up. The profile only had like very few friends on it so I think it was a hover attempt but I can't be sure. I'm just thinking... really? that's a lot of work to get to someone who clearly doesn't want anything to do with you.

Then at my Saturday meeting there is daycare, so my kids go to that and then they get snacks. I literally watched him look for them and go over by them when they were by the snacks and try to talk to them. It was just pathetic. I stood there and watched. My boys turned and looked for me and came by me. And asked to leave.

I gave that fucker a deadpan stare that said "you are going to wish God got to you first if you fuck with my kids".

I am working really hard on NC. I am working really hard on appearing calm and neutral with my kids when these situations pop up but he is really poking at me and it's pissing me off.

I am 17 months NC and have been having hovers for a little over a month after about 16 months of nothing. So for new people or even people who think they are "safe". Please... these people do not change. They are incapable. I did this for 4 years with this asshole and finally got out and plan on staying out but it takes an insane amount of bravery to stay out.

I don't feel the anxiety at all that I used to feel. Nothing. So I think I have come a really long way in that area. But I can't help but think it would sure be easier if he would just disappear.

Peace to everyone. Thanks for letting me vent.

Round3

Jan 5 - 3PM
Lacey
Lacey's picture

Something to think about