Help to go on

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 21 - 4PM
gigikins
gigikins's picture

Help to go on

The past year, I lost my mother, father and brother. Shortly after the triple funeral my other sibling was diagnosed terminal. This was the week that my dreamman Narc came into my life. A very vulnerable time. He was a friend from high school. He started to pursue me. He stated that he had always had a crush on me since high school (who knows he is a compulsive liar). He appeared very wealthy and successful, very divorced and the man of my dreams.

We started a business together. I asked my husband for a separation. I fell head over heels in love. Something I have never felt before. Slowly I began to find out untruths about him: He was not divorced. He lived with his wife due to many lawsuits and losing his security license. He was not wealthy. He had a girlfriend that he was still texting while "in love" with me.
Needless to say I was crushed. I broke up with him and I asked him for payment of my work in the business. He became outraged. He accused me of extortion. The rage was unexplainable since he was the cheater. He paid me. One week later he sent a cease and desist letter stating I had extorted him and accused me of all sort of nonsense. He then did a chargeback on his credit card for most of the money he paid me. I did not speak to him for the past two weeks. Now he has done a second chargeback for the remaining money he had paid me. I am now filing a lawsuit and he should be served this week.
I have never had a boyfriend so angry and cruel to me. I also have never been so attracted to such an idiot. I do not understand the obsession I have with him. I do not understand the attraction I have to him when he is clearly not a good person for me. This is a very unusual circumstance for me. I cannot understand the rage he feels for me; why every two weeks he finds another way to hurt me. I really need help doing the no contact. Why is this so hard.

Dec 21 - 4PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

Sorry for the pain that

Dec 21 - 5PM (Reply to #7)
gigikins
gigikins's picture

don't know

Dec 21 - 4PM
jjj1984
jjj1984's picture

Gigikins