riled up

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 20 - 9AM
thebigpayback
thebigpayback's picture

riled up

ugh. i have to pick up my daughter today, and the ow who is living with my husband now with her 3 kids is bringing her due to the fact the husband is working. actually, as he used to do to me, he is using her for his dirty work. we do not speak, and only text about the child. he actually texted me and said "please don't be mean". ( referring to me making a scene with the ow) i did not reply. i wanted to unleash a torrent of profanity and tell him "how dare you, asshole, you screwed me over, kicked me out of the home i helped build, cheated on me for at least 2 years, plotted to annoy me and hurt me so much i would leave on my own and never once apoligized or tried to make amends. " he is such a jerk. last time i had to see the ow was about 6 months ago, and i said nothing but flipped the bird out the window at her as i drove away. don't know if she saw or not. don't care. anyhow, i am not even going today, i have to work, but he doesn't know that. i like the fact that the ow is scared there is gonna be a scene. i know that is bad, but i am venting. in reality, i know it would enrage me beyond belief, even though i don't want him, it is just this woman pretended to be my friend and was banging him the whole time. it is just sickening when i think of what went down in my own home as i played with her kids and mine and she was in our home at our "parties" which my husband was having to get the ow in the home. for my own sanity i must still avoid the ow because it will get nasty on my part. i know this and almost feel like i am being baited, so im not taking the bait. thanks to this forum for giving me an outlet.

Dec 20 - 8PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

Good job, and it sounds like

Dec 20 - 12PM
boomer14
boomer14's picture

rightfully riled....

Dec 20 - 10AM
Callie
Callie's picture

Good for you