Goodbye Mr Meathead

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 20 - 4PM
BlindNoMore
BlindNoMore's picture

Goodbye Mr Meathead

You had me fooled, boy did you. I knew you for a year before I crossed the line and betrayed my marriage vows. The day I first met you I never would have guessed you could put me under your spell like a stupid teenager (I'm the mother of a teenager!) I was not innocent, no I knew better. I freaking knew better, but my low self esteem that you kept propping up became my drug that I just needed a tiny hit of. My husband didnt appreciate me you said, you would give me the world you said, cherish me. I must have been out of my ever loving mind to fall for it. Yes, I made a huge mistake. To get into all the drama, lies, etc. I don't even feel like it anymore. I have told it here so much I am tired and weary of lamenting poor me, about how you duped me. Well, that's karma getting me back because all actions have consequences. If the pain of your rejection is all I suffer then I thank God for that blessing. My family is still intact. My husband who loves me will be spending Christmas with me and our children. They do not know about what happened with us. I pray they never do. you were never worth it. My family is, however, worth it. They will be getting my full attention now. Not you. The people I so infairly jeopardized over my self esteem issues and midlife crisis! I was pathetic and can't blame you any longer. I take full responsibility for ever getting involved with you. I'm a big girl, my bad. I learned my lesson this year, though. I will never take my blessings for granted again. I will not let my greed take over my better judgement. I will not betray those who trusted me. So, thank you for teaching me that the grass isn't always greener (funny, you used to say that, and now I believe it!). If I never see your face or hear your name again, that would be an answered prayer. As the song Amazing Grace says "I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see." Hence the name BlindNoMore. Goodbye, Mr Meathead. The rest of my life starts now...

Dec 21 - 4PM
Fellforaclown
Fellforaclown's picture

Me, too!

Dec 21 - 7AM
BlindNoMore
BlindNoMore's picture

Fellforaclown and 1gettinghappy

Dec 20 - 9PM
Gettinghappy
Gettinghappy's picture

Ditto