If at first you don't succeed... get another f*()*&ng email address

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Dec 15 - 7PM
round3
round3's picture

If at first you don't succeed... get another f*()*&ng email address

Looks like it's my turn for a roll in the hoover barrel.....

I blocked the last email address from my work and personal. My cell phone is still set up so he can't get through so he got another email address and emailed me again.

This one is referring to some comments I made at the podium (because we share honestly, and I am struggling with some physical issues from the cold weather and RA) and he sent a picture of his new grandbaby. And a big fat blurb about how he will totally understand if I act as if I never received this email.... and that he just wants to help me and my boys...no strings attached.... it's not about that..... he cares... and he is back in XXXXXX (the town I live in)

So, now I am pissed off. and having to work hard to not respond and tell him what a suckin' SOB he is and how could he forget what he did to me....

rah bahl.... I'm going to have to go get f'ng ben and jerry's.

Reality check: he was in the right place at the right time to hear a little piece of my vulnerability and he is just using it too his advantage to see if he can get some source from me...

If you are new... please PLEASE stick to NC. I have been NC for almost 16 months. And for the most part I do well, but it's times like this where the narc-pokes are hard and relentless that my instinct to fight and make a point really glare and it takes everything I have to not give in and break NC....

I just have a lot of rage right now...

round3

Dec 16 - 9AM
round3
round3's picture

Thanks! DS & others

Dec 16 - 12PM (Reply to #5)
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

His kind of help... H is for

Dec 16 - 7AM
homeschoolmama