Reverse Psychology

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 26 - 8PM
Happy lover girl
Happy lover girl's picture

Reverse Psychology

I am a survivor of a Narc relationship. I started seeing his mask slowly come off around 11 months into the relationship. I had started reading about these kinda people from a friend of mine. so I was looking like (this guy got a lot of the symptoms) so I kept going in the relationship til it was unbearable. I was so hurt, mad, angry, confused, but as a LEO, I had to rule :)I kept catching him in all kinda lies, he lied so much that the lies he told, told their own lies (awful I know) but he was a master at this game of cat and mouse. every time I would say I'm leaving some how I got sucked back in with I'm Sorry you made me Mad, that's why I yelled at you, or you made me call you those names, YES it was all my fault EVERY singe time, and after I fell back into his trap he would laugh and I ask what's so funny, he would bring up a story about us(but I didn't believe it)that is why he's laughing, Well I realize he was laughing at me, like she is so Stupid(I actually felt this way) but I was still trying to help him, wanted to change him, prayed a lot for him, but to no avail it never stopped, so I decided you will not get the best of me (I refused to see it). so I kept it going in the relationship since now I know what I am dealing with. it wasn't easy being mentally and verbally abused, but I had to put in my mind that you are not those things (HE IS)I rehearsed this in my head for about 2 more month saying "IT IS NOT ME" I said it so much til I believed, Received, and I achieved it. I knew it may not been the right thing to Do, but Here it goes, I became HIM, Yes you heard it Right I became him, until I broke FREE completely. Every thing this man would do and say to me, I did it back to him 10x over. We were sitting watching a movie one night remind you "I already knew what I'm dealing with, at this point" so we watch the Hangover 3 and there was apart in the movie where he laughed, so i said to him" THAT WAS STUPID WHY DID YOU LAUGH, IT WAS NOT EVEN FUNNY" he looked at me and yell It was funny, how the hell you gone tell me not to laugh so at this point his ego was shattered by me, I made him angry. so the next few mintue's he was rage at me, so I said well I call you tomorrow I'm headed home til you calm down. now he is furious so I walked out the door and waited til the next day and called as like nothing was wrong and said "HEY LETS GO EAT LUNCH" he is still mad at me, but i acted like nothing ever happen it frustrated him so bad and I knew it did.but I didn't care, so he brought it back up in the car.(conversation) I said oh sorry and turned the music back up. he looked at me the whole time, he finally calm down at the sandwich shop. 2nd Episode, he was getting dress to go out and he put on a nice pair of jeans and shirt it really looked nice, but the LEO in me was like that is ugly find something else, he got furious and said I look F#@! good, i said well ok you ready, i kept it going. I made this narc ego a living hell I crushed it every time I had a chance.I called him out his name, I put him down, he is a construction owner, so every site I went to with him, I would find something wrong, EVERY TIME. at this point he said I am tired of your S%#@ so I said ok well I'm leaving call me when you finished, he got mad because i said that was a sloppy job you did, u need to redo it. he's a master at what he do.WORK WISE. but I was no longer about to honor his work or praise his work. it was so bad that he stop calling, so I said well he needs me to have his silent treatment, so I waited on him to call HE DID, and he said u hurt my feelings when you criticize me, HAHA what feelings, I said oh Sorry again. and acted as nothing ever happen, he started messing with other woman I said ok well just use a condom. and went on bout my business, he keeps Texting me saying how much he love me and his kids have really gotten attached to me, I sent a text back and said. awee well they will find peace, and I said well my only child is grown so it's just me now. that made him mad like I didn't care about his kids. so after 2 more days. he called again and started calling me all kinds of MF's , I said well call me back when your feeling better. and to this day he calls at night or text I sometimes ignore him this was my mental healing, and felt great. I still love him and miss him, but I trained my mind saying HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU" its been almost a month and I am at peace. I don't suggest what I did to any women because NARC can very dangerous people, that could physically harm you. but I made it out with a happy, peaceful mind.

Oct 26 - 9PM
Tired of going back
Tired of going back's picture

I'm going to start telling

Oct 27 - 8AM (Reply to #2)
Happy lover girl
Happy lover girl's picture

you can do it

Nov 10 - 3AM (Reply to #3)
vaaly26
vaaly26's picture

happy lover girl