Three years since final divorce decree

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 25 - 10PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

Three years since final divorce decree

Hi you guys,

Tomorrow will be three years that the ink dried on my divorce from the wife with a personality disorder. Strong narcissistic tendencies with a couple of other irritating issues that now seem too far in the past for me to waste time on a psuedo-diagnosis.

This past three years has been such an evolution for me, that I now see clearly that it was all perfectly timed for my spiritual growth. And believe me, I needed more than some of that! And I think I will always work on accepting my humanity and achieving spiritual balance and illumination.

Some days are delightfully full of exciting new experiences and revelations, and some days are turkeys! Life in this mortal body with earthly concerns and conditions take a lot of my attention and time, and the most serious problems I really have are when I live my life in an unconscious state...that is to say living by my old patterns, beliefs, and thought systems.

The question, "who am I", occupies my mind more and more as I age and grow. As do concepts like "I am only limited by my belief in my limitations". Being in touch with my true energy source, my awakeness and awareness that exists before I think, is a fascination of mine. Just being...like in the morning when I wake, before the reboot happens and I remember who I am, what responsiblilties I have to face, what worries and concerns I have, what needs to be handled, etc etc. I love that momentary experience of just being awake without thought. It is in that state that I experience my true intuitive inspiration, my clarity, that stillness from deep inside which is like a quiet voice that reminds me that I always was, and always will be. It powers me, and keeps this body going. And sometimes I get to experience seeing things so differently and freshly that it humbles me that on my own I was so lost, and felt so alone.

Today I want peace and harmony, and I feel that I am on the right path with the only resistance coming from me, my old ways, my old unexamined thinking and reacting, and from my own crappy habits and ideas that slowly are being brought forward and to the surface, ready for exposure and release.

I want everyone to know that we deserve the best this life has to offer. I alos want to share that all that is required is willingness to look closely and fearlessly at what drives us, and to be granted through asking for enough humility to become aware that there just might be a better way to live than what we have accepted so far.

Your friend on the path forward,

ds

Oct 30 - 1PM
MissDaisy
MissDaisy's picture

Thank you

Oct 29 - 1PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

A direct result of doing the work on you

Oct 28 - 2PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Hi DS

Oct 28 - 9AM
spinning
spinning's picture

This is awesome, DS

spinning

Oct 28 - 10AM
Janie53
Janie53's picture

ds

Oct 27 - 2PM
what.a.mess
what.a.mess's picture

Hi DS!

Oct 27 - 1AM
LisaD123
LisaD123's picture

DS

Oct 26 - 10PM
Trixy
Trixy's picture

You have been a great friend to me DS

Oct 26 - 3PM
Dallas
Dallas's picture

Hi DoneSourcing

Oct 26 - 2PM
Luv2bme
Luv2bme's picture

Thank you..,

Oct 26 - 2PM
NoNarcingZone
NoNarcingZone's picture

Happy 3rd Annull-versary, Done Sourcing!!

-------------------------------------------
"Soldier, don't confuse your rank with MY authority!"

Oct 26 - 11AM
Luv2bme
Luv2bme's picture

Three years divorced for me.

Oct 26 - 12AM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

This has to be, by far, the