Hi all - Its Hopefully Free - but, I have a new wonderful story to share with you

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 22 - 2PM
hopefully free
hopefully free's picture

Hi all - Its Hopefully Free - but, I have a new wonderful story to share with you

Dear all:

I have not been on this forum for quite a while. Reason being with the help of Goldie and others and working the steps and of course NC I now feel like I have a new lease on life.

My last contact with the narc/phyco was 10/31/12. So I no longer dream or think about him anymore unless a certain date comes up but, there is no more asking why - what happened etc. Its a thought and its over.

Anyway - On my birthday in September I went to NY and saw my very first boyfriend from High School. We started talking on the phone in July and we decided we should celebrate together so I went to NY where he still lives. We had a wonderful time together. We still continue to talk on the phone and we laugh and laugh like teenagers. I am going up again on 10/31/13 as that is my personal Independence day and once again we thought it was a good idea to celebrate together. I am taking things one day at a time with him - well first of all I am not moving right now and its too soon for that. It was my goal that when my daugher goes to college I was going to move back to NY as my parents etc. still live there. So I have 1 1/2 years to see how things go or if they continue to move in a great direction. Either way Life really does move on and OMG what a diffrence a year can make.

So please all that continue to suffer - Please join Goldie's group work the steps and NC. The best thing I did was the group - I have and continue to talk to most of the people in my group. I actually spent 5 days when one of the girls came to florida to visit me - we had a great time togeher.

Love and happiness to you all.

I AM TOTALLY FREE - NOT HOPEFULLY FREE

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 
Oct 22 - 6PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

I'm glad you are well.Your

Oct 22 - 4PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

Great news Dear Hopefully

Oct 22 - 2PM