Bhappy's Story

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 8 - 1AM
Bhappy
Bhappy's picture

Bhappy's Story

Experience from hell abused

I met my narc when I was 12 years old. I am now 46 years old. We have known each other on and off through the years going to school together, common friends, my parents were set up by his cousin it goes on and on! I had always had a crush on him. Jr high I did, when I was in high school, in college a friend tried to get us to go out and I said "no way" and then my friend when we were both married had us come to a super bowl game I declined because something about him scared me. I was way smarted then! I should have known!

We re-met when I was 43 on Facebook. We talked a long time. He was so charming of coarse. I told him I wanted a break from him because he was coming on too strong. We talked a few weeks later. I continued to talk to him for 3 months on Facebook before I met him at the coffee shop. When we met it was instant attraction. We continued to see each other on weekends because he wanted to go slow which was fine with me. He was living with his mother because he lost his shorts in the divorce, lost a house, and he had a bad relationship with his kid. (DUH on my part) but I remembered I knew him all these years so I gave him a chance. I was so lonely and he knew it. He was very good looking and unlike my other men Iv had romantic relationships in my life. (Problem he was JUST LIKE MY DAD!)

To make a long story short. We saw each other for 2 years. As the time went by he would try to distance himself from me. Then say he wanted a break. Then beg me to come back and come on real charming "oh I love you and want you all my life forever." We would have a love affair that was SO romantic. It was unbelievable connection. I thought I should had been with him way back in my 20s when my friend tried to set us up. He started spanking me. We had a very naughty sex but we were friends too if that makes sense. I thought I finally met my match and soul mate. Then his spanking got harder and I had bruises all over my butt. I told him stop it. He loves attention and loves shocking people. He thought it was funny. Then a few months later he continually said I was a liar, change my story, made fun of how I looked. Mind you before I was the most beautiful woman to him ever and I looked like Elizabeth Taylor and Delta Burke to him. LOL! Yeah now I was ugly. I was sweet as sugar to him because I did not want to lose him. He mentally abused me on and on. Then one day I had it and I tapped him on the head and said "stop trying to put me down." The next thing I knew I was held up against the wall by my neck about a foot off the ground. He beat the right side of my head like a bouncing a basket ball. Then he punched me in the ribs, cracking my ribs. OMG I cannot believe this. We broke it off. Then a few weeks later he begged me to get back. I begged too because we both agreed "we love each other." From then on the mental abuse got worse and I was suppose to support his ego.

Then it happened......
I went to his friends house while he was house sitting. I had just saw him the night before. He was kissing me happy to see me. Telling me he loved me and want to be with me forever. I found that SOB with another woman at the house. I went around back to knock on the door. He came out and tried to throw me down the stairs off the 30 foot deck. I scratch his face when he did it to defend myself. I ran to my car and he said leave or I will call the cops and say you abused me. I later went to Confession and then told him in person I forgive him and I never want to talk to him again. He had that woman there. He told me she was someone from his past and he wanted to be with her "it just happened." That was last March. Now it is October. He called me last week on my cell. (by the way if you have Verizon you need to reblock after 2 months) He said she is taking him to Kansas City on a plane to see a Nascar race. I hate him. I hate myself I talk to him I am SO lonely. Even after the abuse. I don't understand myself. I am a professional college educated beautiful. He was like a drug to me by his catch and release. I am suffering greatly now having dreams he kills me. I loved him so much with my heart I wanted to work it out. It was a sick relationship. I am so happy to be out of it but I hurt like hell and its been 7 months. Why cant I forget him. I was so blindsided he said he loved me and left me for this fat pig.
Thank you for letting me tell my story.

PS his mother supports his illness. his son wants nothing to do with him. this lady has more $ than I do so she pays his way he makes $10 hr. He used to make $60k through HVAC and he just quit it for no reason. He smokes pot. This lady who he is with she knows about me. She still stayed! I am so ashamed I will never give my heart again.

Oct 20 - 12PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

Physical abuse is

Oct 24 - 1AM (Reply to #9)
Bhappy
Bhappy's picture

Thank you DS I have my

Oct 15 - 6PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Not only is this man