Round and Round we go!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 16 - 7AM
itsnotjustme
itsnotjustme's picture

Round and Round we go!

Sooooo......I get a long text from my ex-narc saying how he is sad we cannot be friends but will always want to blah blah, which I ignore as it comes late the night before he moves in with ow!! I knew if I text him with a reply the next day he would say 'see? she wont leave me alone!!'

Because I didn't reply I then get a text on Thursday night saying could I leave my shed open as he wants to collect some of 'his' tools while I am at work(actually they were purchased jointly!!' I say no but offer to get them out and he can collect them at the weekend. to which I get a nasty reply about being a 'great help'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He then continues to spoil for a fight, refusing to text to let me know our daughter has settled ok for the night but I do not react, I did say if he did not text he would not have her overnight again, to which he goes crazy that I am 'threatening him' 'why do I need to know she is ok?, I dont text him every night??' He comes to collect 'his' tools and queries about a missing tape measure!!!! I find it in the shed and give it to him!!!Sooo I am left with no tools and THEN he asks the next day where the sealer gun went!! (£5 in b and q!!)

Are these the actions of someone who wants to be friends??? I am left with no tools with which to continue carrying out repairs to the house he left, so it can be sold next year!!!!!!! Him and his OW both earn a good wage yet it is SO important to take a tape measure??????????

He then texts to apologise for being nasty...wtf!!!!!

I seriously do not want to be friends with him....I feel he uses me as an emotional punch bag instead of taking it out on his ow!! Thats not my job anymore freak boy!!!!!

Seriously......is it me or is he loopy?????

Sep 16 - 7AM
itsnotjustme
itsnotjustme's picture

oh now I have a text he is

Sep 16 - 7AM (Reply to #2)
Used
Used's picture

itsnotjustme