I need help recovering from this relationship

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 14 - 3PM
kelliejean123
kelliejean123's picture

I need help recovering from this relationship

Me and my boyfriend joe just recently broke up, we dated for 9 monthes. he graduated medical school and was 19 and I kellie, am a college freshman. at first it was so nice he was so charming and sweet then he would get controlling. never physical. he would tell me I had a shitty diet that he was going to control it because he wants me to be healthy and have good genes to pass on to our future children. He would make me eat the food he likes and get annoyed or mad at me if I picked food and wanted to eat it. he was also very cheap. He would tell me he isnt giving me luxuries only needs. and he made me cry the day of my graduation because he said graduating is a luxury and I dont have to do it. I would cook for him because I graduated culinary school, I even threw him a graduation party which he was very nice to me about.. but he never ever spoiled me, he didnt "have the money too" even though he was an only child and his mom gave him 40 dollars a day and he didnt have a job yet due to him wanting to focus on his studies.We got into a fight this one time because I couldent refill my birth control, I had no way to planned parent hood, no car or anything. He said he never loved me, I put his life in jepordy, I could of asked his MOTHER his MOTHER to take me to planned parent hood. he also said he kept me around because he thought I would be a good maid. because I cooked and cleaned. I was supposed to be attending college in manhattan, but he would constantly make me feel bad about it. and he said he should take my money I had saved up for it and burn it because thats the equivalent of me going to the city so I decided not to go because he made me feel so bad about it. I did everything for him. I appreciated and loved him and even though I could be hard to handle as well, I never controlled him and I always did whatever he wanted me too. he recently broke up with me because I yelled at him because he hid minor stuff from me and I couldent take it. but then I missed him so much I begged for him and pleaded for him to not leave me and he threatned to call the cops on me in my own home while I was crying and begging him to stay. two days after we broke up I found out he went to the club and bought a whole new outfit. he refuses to even be my friend. he said this is what he wants its over he dosent want to get back with me. and he even told his friend dylin that hes done with me for good...until hes horny again...can someone please help me recover? I have family issues and money issues as well. my sisters severely anorexic and is in and out of mental hospitals and other sister passed away. I currently seek therapy myself and Im on lexapro for anxiety/panic disorder.

Sep 14 - 4PM
thebigpayback
thebigpayback's picture

you are in the right place.