HollyBelle's Story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sep 10 - 3PM
HollyBelle
HollyBelle's picture

HollyBelle's Story

So I had written this long paragraphs long story. When in actuality the short cold truth is that I was engaged to him for the past almost three years and i found out a few days ago he asked another woman to marry him in late August 2013. Who does that? How can you be engaged to someone and then three years later ask someone else to marry you? All his family knew. All his friends knew. He had been juggling both of us since March 2013. I would cook, clean, pay his bills, and take care of him. When she would go over to his house (we didn't live together) he would tell her he cooked, cleaned, paid his bills all by himself and wasn't she proud of him? Then a few weeks later he would do the same to me. He had done some pretty stupid, moronic, dumb shit in the past to me, but this took the cake. Well not really to be honest. I still gave him a chance and asked him if it was a mistake. I asked him to pick one of us. He said he picked neither because all women were c*nt bit*hes. Such a gentleman. He then had the audacity to call her up and continuously apologize and call me a liar tell her i was psycho, crazy, delusional and made everything up. He said he had broken up with me months - almost a year ago. Unbelievable. So this time it was different. I told him it was over. I told him i was done. i told him he was no longer welcome at my home. i told him i was blocking him on my phone and it was finished. His only response was "you wont block me, i know you". He is blocked and has been blocked and will stay blocked from my phone, from my life. At times when my life is quiet, i start to think of him and wonder if he's doing okay. Is he eating? Does he miss me? Did i overreact? But then reality kicks back in and i remember NONE OF THIS was MY fault. Do i miss him? Every single day. Do i want him back? Not a chance.

Sep 10 - 4PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Hi Holly, You are doing

Sep 12 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
HollyBelle
HollyBelle's picture

Thank you