Back again with POS N #2

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 31 - 1PM
evonjohn
evonjohn's picture

Back again with POS N #2

I've been used again. Damn it. I was with my ex N #2 for 5 months, and boy did he pull a number on me. I saw the red flags, I new them from day 1, but the good person I am thought he deserved a chance. He was broke, living with ex-fiancee (so I thought) and her 2 year old, no car, no savings, no nothing....when I say nothing, I mean NOTHING! I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just chalked it up to him have a heroin addict for a mother, MIA father, bad life, blah blah blah...he is a professional victim and uses women all the time.
He tried to convince me otherwise though, and he was somewhat convincing...I am the love of his life, soulmate, other half, amazing most incredible woman he ever met...yea sure, I bet he said that to his fiancee as well.
Over the course of our relationSHIT, I was on to him, and called him out at every stop. I educated myself enough, but still got manipulated by him. They are good, incredible at what they do.
He faked sicknesses, stories about his past, money, everything...even SEX! He was all about it in the beginning, probably because I didn't give it up soon enough, I made him wait. Now, he tells me he has a problem, doesn't like sex and masturbating makes him feel gross. He should feel gross, he is a disgusting person.
He used me to get him shoes, cigarettes, a promotion at work, then when he got fired, I did his resume, paid to get his DL reinstated because he failed to pay child support to his real kid, gave him my used old laptop, and so many other things.
Not only did he use me for material things, but he ripped me off emotionally. Promises of future and marriage and growing old together. He is the biggest liar and piece of shit I have ever met in my life.
Today is day 6 of no contact. My last message to him was a text last week telling him he is a liar, and that was it. Of course the text's and phone calls followed, but I ignored. I will continue to ignore that sorry fuck for the rest of my life.
He was good, he pulled me back every week for 5 months when I told him its over. Tears, begging, pleading..you name it, he pulled it on me. and everytime I went back because the good in me wanted to believe him and that these sick fucks don't exist, oh but they do!!! Right under my nose, at work, and thank god he got fired because this would have continued.

Sep 1 - 8AM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Hi evonjohn. I too am glad

Aug 31 - 9PM
Not-this-time
Not-this-time's picture

Hello evonjohn! It's good you

Aug 31 - 1PM
Better Now
Better Now's picture

I am proud of you for