Hi all haven't been on here in a while

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 12 - 11AM
indenial
indenial's picture

Hi all haven't been on here in a while

I haven't posted in here in a long long while and I've only looked on a couple of times in the last year . Feels really weird to see it all seems to have stood still in time with exactly the same stories only sadly with so many more new victims . I first found this site a few years ago and for a long long time it was my life line ! I was in here 24 7 ! It saved my sanity and my life !! It's so weird now to read all the stories that sound so similar to mine. And the utter confusion and apparent inability to grasp nc and heal. All I would like to say to you all is dont give up. Keep reading. Keep posting. Don't let anyone demoralise you. It takes time to grasp. It took me more attempts to get rid of that piece of shit than I care to remember !! So many failed no contacts !! So much denial and falling for his bullshit over and over again !!! I've been a year out now. And this time I've stayed out. But it hasn't been easy. He has hoovered and hoovered and I still live in fear of him. No contact has had to be broken sometimes because he's shown up. I've called the police more times than I care to remember. He's been arrested. Has restraining orders you name it ! He will still attack from time to time though ! However emotionally. I'm healed. He repulsed me now and I see him for the pathetic little man he is. I don't think I will ever lose my fear of him and I guess that is his lasting legacy because he is a psychopath. But I'm still here. I have a life again. I just make sure that I keep very private now and watch over my shoulder all the time. Listen to the advice. It really works. Nc and work on you. Trust me you will be so much happier in the long run. And thanks to all the moderators and members who have helped me along the way. I cannot thank you all enough .

Aug 12 - 6PM
RedMist
RedMist's picture

Great to hear from people who

Aug 12 - 4PM
ziggy
ziggy's picture

XO

Aug 12 - 3PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Great to hear this up