goodbye and good riddance

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 29 - 4PM
Heartbroken78
Heartbroken78's picture

goodbye and good riddance

Dear J.

Just thought Id write a final goodbye and to ask you to keep out of my life. Do I want you out of my life? No. And that worries me. Do I need you out of my life? Yes.

Day one, you pursued me. You told me you loved me and that you knew we would hit it off when I met you in person. Your shy disposition blew me away and you were right, we did hit it off. We made love. I cried with how safe I felt after. We made plans. I told you of my fragile heart and my previous abusive relatinship. And you told me of yours.

I wanted to marry you. You were my everything. Long distance it was hard. I knew that but we visited ea other. My family loved you. My friends loved you. I loved you. I was so surprised at how i was able to be attracted to a healthy person.

Fast forward to our last visit. You started to pick apart my life, my soul and me as a person. You de-valued me, you de-valued yourself in the process. I will never forget the pain you inflicted on me. I tried everything to make you see we could work. You rang me crying with sincerity saying you wanted me bk when I ended it. You said you would get counselling.

You the toss me aside within a matter of days when you fine new friends. And today you have the F!CKING hurtful nerve to finally admit its over as you want to date other people.

You know what? You know youve f"cked up. I hope that new girl youre dying to get into bed gives you a large crab! Oh wait, nah, sorry forgot, you might withhold sex frm her so how could you?

Your mother is a lunatic, your father just as bad and you suck up to them looking for approval. Its sad to watch. I actually cant stand you. You bore me. You tak nly about you, only you and to hell with anyone else. Your sob stories had me foolf. You live for your job! And your facebook page is littered with crap abov yourself.

I wonder do you know youre a cold, callous, violent, unempathetic, narcissistic C"NT? Well im telling you.

Oh and dont come running to me when your little group find out your true colours, as they will. Dying to see your begging email when your supply runs dry.

F"ck you, and dont ever contact me again.

Oh and by the way, you stick your tongue WAY too much in my mouth when you kiss

Ill see ya :)

Jun 27 - 12PM
Payitforward
Payitforward's picture

Gosh really could be the same person