Adrienne's Story

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 6 - 8PM
adrienne1125
adrienne1125's picture

Adrienne's Story

We met in Dec 2009. It was for his birthday.It was love at first sight. Exciting thrilling and he knew how I liked my coffee. We were best friends, I felt so comfortable with him, for me I trust no one but him i trusted completely. He told me he never felt like this before, he only dreamed of having love like this in his life. One night we sat and I looked into his eyes, he bagan to cry and said i looked into his soul and he never felt that. We were both married at the time however i had already began working with an attorney for my divorce. As for him I guess thats where the lies started. He told me his marriage was over. He was living in the basement until they could finalize things. So for the first year things were on the down low. We work together and people were starting to know. In August of 2010 his wife threw him out of the house because she found out about me. He then went to live with his mother. Shortly after both our divorces were final and I thought now we could breathe. Everything was amazing. We liked the same things, he was emotional even cried during the Notebook. He held my hand loved to cuddle, run his fingers through my hair. He was perfect. Exactly what I had been asking the universe to bring to me. He loved me. We connected on a level so deep. I did everything for this man. I gave him all of me completely. All my secrets all my past and my future. My kids began to really enjoy having him around so most nights he would sleep here. He moved some belongings in and I felt like we were truly a couple. Only problem at first was his kids. They did not like me much becasue they felt I was the reason their parents were no longer together. No doubt we were going to have our struggles.
About 18 months into our relationship he began to act a bit diffrently. I noticed new women friends on his fb page. One was liking everything. It was July two years ago. He left in the morning to go do a job upstate. He kissed me goodbye, and Said I love you forever. We talked during his car ride then he said the service was bad he would call on his way home. I waited all day and all night. His phone would go to voicemail, no text messages. I was worried he was suppose to come home. The next day I drove to his mothers house to see if they had heard from him. His kids were there and they were waiting for him. His mother said he would be home soon. then I flipped out. Totally enragged. Why did nt he call me. When we finally spoke he said he dropped his phone and it broke he even ordered a new one. I still did not expect what was coming. The entire month he bagan fighting with me. In front of his kids and all. Then one night i woke up from a dead sleep with a sick feeling in my stomache. I checked his FB page and there it was this woman writing him i miss you come up and be with me. So I sent her an email. Asking why she would say that to my boyfriend and what was going on. She answered. My world crashed. Everyweekend that he lied about doing something he was with her. The weekend he was "working he was with her. He even dedicated some of the same songs to her. She said that they had been together about a month. he had told her "Adrienne and I have been done but she is crazy and just won't let go" I actually had to prove to this woman my relationship. Well shit hit the fan. He lied right to my face denined he even had her number. She left him bc she said even when they were younger he lied and she hates liers. She was gone. I like a fool was sucked back in, oh the stories he had about his "friendship" with her. But I stayed.
6 Months later to the day! We are suppose to hang out with all the kids.We spoke in the moning he was wonderful. Then I can't reach him. I am texting calling no answer. Then finally he is angry with me an answers. I said" where are you" his reply " what fing business is it of yours anyway" . so here we go again. I get an urge check fb. I knew they werent at the mall. Well underneath I see who liked the photo. One name strikes me. I click her name and her page opens. and Bam Same picture!! I call I text no answers. I then email her why is she with him and wtf is going on. her response was if you dont trust your bf get a new one. Well time went ont more lies on lies. Turns out she is only friends. Again Adrienne is crazy and can't let go!" I now have to prove to them he has been living with me.
Well its now March 2012 I forgive. Now we are very happy but I still have fears doubts. He could never tell me how she knew. It wasn't the cheating that hurt so bad or that stuck in my head it was the lies. He was living in two worlds.
So anyway we stay together. I take him to an all paid trip We had the most amazing week. Swam with dolphins, we did everything he didnt pay a thing not even for his passport. See he never had money. jobs were scarce. He always managed to pay for his child support, gas in the car and his credit card bills. He lived between my home & his mothers never paying a thing. If we went out I paid. I gave him the money for his divorce, money to pay off his van, money to fix his car. I bought him clothes, a laptop anything he needed. I was a fool.Our trip to me was our honeymoon. It was a new begining for us I thought. We would forget the past and start over. Once back home he moved in. His girls would sleep here the weekends he had them. 6 months! He began a little distant. Yelling at me again. he was always jelous, always thought I was cheating, he would search my phone my face book everything. I had given up most of my friendships by this point. I never even went out with my friends. All time was given to him and my kids.
things started to get worse. His attitude had chnaged. The fighting and arguining was worse. One night I went to my best friends house, he flipped out bc I didnt come home soon enough and he flipped so bad that he went to my house and moved everything of his out. We contiued with our relationship since then but it was never the same. All of a sudden he cant talk to me when he is with his kids. He doesnt text or call from work or while driving to work. I never see his kids again. and If i do they give me such a weird attitude. Like I didnt belong. Well he really lost it bc I was away for work which I do often. I didnt answer the phone when he called 9 times in five min. Then the voicemails started and nasty text messages. telling me its over loose his number. Bam blocked on Fb. Since then it has been downhill. More fights every weeekend even when he had his kids.
Now June 4. I come back from a business trip. We are talking all day. That night I try him his phone is giong straight to vm. Finally three hours later he calls. Mad that I called his mom ( who didnt answer) I was worried about him. and Yes deep down I knew he was with someone. All the signs were there. I had been saying it to him since May! So this is it he tells me "he can't live with all the fighting" It stresses him out and he needs to get his head straight about his whole life. He says he needs space! Says he can't live with me not trusting him and always thinking he is a cheat and a liar! I cried I begged. but he was gone. He then ignored my calls the rest of the week. Finally Friday night we spoke. He said he loves me, kisses me crys!!! Swears on his kids their is noonelse. He admits " I am a loser with nothing to offer anyone, no job I sleep on a couch, I drive shit cars" and yes this is all TRUE!!!! I leave him we go home. He calls to make sure I am safe. Talks another hour how he really wants us to work. I then have a panic attack!! DRive to his house, He finally answers the phone and stays on with me till 5am. The next day we talk for five min. He is working. Says:: I love you I will talk to you later" later never came. Back to the ignoring me. A few days later he wants to mee to get some of his things. I agree. Again we talk two hours, hugging, crying , kissing me, telling me he loves me and cant live without me but he just needs space to get his life working. And then again back to ignoring. Never heard from him for 12 days. Then he shows up last wed to give me my things. Same story as before. He cant talk to me because it hurts. He hates seeing me cry. We kiss goodbye but it becomes more. He wont have sex with me tho. Next day Thursday we see eachother. He says lets get a coffee. So we do. We are talking about us. he starts to seem aggitated then wham! He is in full panic mode screaming at me accusing me of sleeping with everyone just like he always has. Says I am a bad mother that I am abusive. Just crul. He speeds off. I end up behind him a ways down the road. So he pulls in the police station and threatens to have me arrested for harrasment. I just looked at him and said I hope you know what you just did and lost?. I leave. We have not spoken since. No contact 8 days.

I am destroyed!! Searching for answers and I have a pshycic reading and she says "narcissist" I have no idea what it means. I google it. Here comes your site and I start reading. OMG This has been my life for 3 1/2 years. I know I should feel happy that I can understand it but I cant. I have now learned through his brother that everything every word has been a lie. He was never abused as a child, he never played baseball, even to the way his father died. All lies. I have not been able to eat and lost 20 pounds. I don't sleep. I barely function for my children. I just can't focus. he is the first thing I think about and the last thing before bed. Everything is a memory of him. And now yesterday his ex wife calls me to yell at me about text messages I never sent. She tells me " the girls have met his new girlfriend" " everyone is happier with out you in our lives." that was it I couldnt take it anymore. I need this pain to stop. I need my brain to turn off. Last night I took an overdose of my antidepressent. Luckily I was with my girlfried who took me to the hospital where I began to have seizures. I prayed I would die. Then I can't be hurt by him anymore. Why does he get to go and live and "pretend" to be happy while I am in pieces being thrown to the wolves. I get it's not my fault. I know I deserve better. I know things will get better but where is the justice. And now he has made me out to look like the crazy one to everyone he talks to. He gets to use me in his sick lies. And yet I wait for a hoover. I am sick. This has to stop. Please help me. I feel alone.

Jul 7 - 2PM
robinroberg
robinroberg's picture

Hang tough

Jul 6 - 9PM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

He's NOT worth it. He is a

Jul 6 - 9PM (Reply to #6)
adrienne1125
adrienne1125's picture

not worth it