Thank y

1 post / 0 new
#1 Jun 18 - 10PM
not-giving-up
not-giving-up's picture

Thank y

I'll be brief. "You are nothing & you have nothing! There are so many beautiful women out there with good jobs, cars, and money! You have nothing! You are stupid You are weak!" I will never forget these words you said to me over & over! Actually, I agree with you! I am nothing! NOTHING WITH YOU! Yes, there are a lot of beautiful women out there, I'm one of them! When it comes to jobs, baby, I had the best job on earth: A stay-at-home-mom! Oh, and I was definitely stupid! Stupid for putting up with you for so damn long! I thought I would be angry and write horrible things to you, but I'm not mad at all! I guess I should be thanking you! You have taught me some very valuable lessons! You tried your best to knock me off my pedestal, (at times literally) but I held on! So, as you can see I'm not weak at all! I'm back on my pedestal! This time for good, and I brought my standards with me! So, I guess what I'm trying to say is: "Good-bye, you loser! May you find someone to make your life as miserable as you made mine!" Oh, by the way, it feels damn good to BE FREE! I LOVE ME SOME ME!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LAUGHTER IS THE BEST REVENGE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA & HA!