It shouldn't affect me but it does.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jun 11 - 11AM
imabloke
imabloke's picture

It shouldn't affect me but it does.

Hello everyone. Well am back again. It's been over a year since i've been here - and I was hoping to stay away. For the right reasons…

And what great year it's been! Met a smashing girl – one in 6 billion.. but one big problem – she's over 12,000 miles away. But hey that's life.

Anyway - the reason why I'm back and you've guessed. She married him! (the boss - you can read my story and have a catch up if you don't know) married him last Saturday. It had to go one way or another I suppose.

Thing is why does it affect me still? I'm not with anyone, I live on my own. It just seems, unfair. I feel a mixture of anger, sadness and resentment. And this is 3 years on. I was doing great up till now. A set back for me.. as it brings it all back. But not for long I hope.

Everything I said about her.. the lies, the cheating, deceit etc. Is true – as I am in contact with his (the boss) ex wife. And she told me everything – as he at least was trueful to her – eventually - which has provided me with some consolation as now i know for certain what she (my ex) is like.

I'll be perfectly honest – i don't want them to be happy. I don't like saying that. But I'm only human. God it's crap and seems so unfair.

Jun 11 - 1PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Hi Bloke, nice to see you -

Journey on...

Jun 11 - 5PM (Reply to #6)
imabloke
imabloke's picture

Hi Journey

Jun 11 - 11AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture