18 months today......

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 9 - 3AM
shazza060969
shazza060969's picture

18 months today......

When i thankfully found this site 18 months ago... I read it would take 18-24 months to be at the other side.... I just want to tell you it is so true...

It is 18 months ago today that i was D&D for the OW, whom he is now marrying in 4 months time - Poor Girl!! I just wanted to check in and give you an update.

I still read every day but i now dont depend on this site to get me through or try and comprehend what happened to me. I worked all the steps and took all the helpful hints and advice and believe me it was a god send. I turned the focus onto me in the shape of exercise and i started running age 43. 6 months ago i started Triatholon training and through joingng this club met a brilliant new circle of friends. 2 weeks agoa i competed in m first triathlon with my next being in 6 weeks.

I would NEVER had been able to do this the the NaRC around, he need to must of my energy so much so there was none left for me! When he left me, he gave me back my energy on a plate and i used that to heal my hurt. I replacement the accidition of the choas he created by getting that 'buzz' and a nautrual endophorin high from training. I went from a size 12/14 to size 8 (UK) .

I will never thank him (only in my head) that he did me the biggest favour ever - although it did not feel like that at the time, as i struggled to cope. He gave me back me and some.....

I have now stopped smoking after 31 years, doing it cold turkey and I am now on day 10. Again with him in my life I need a cigareete to rescue back to to cope with him crap!! ...

I can spot a narc now at 100 paces. I went on one date about 5 months ago and saw 23 red flags in the first 2 hours...needless to say i walked away and stayed away!!!

Juat hang in there... it really does get better and better.... The new and inproved you will soon appear, just believe in the processa nd work the steps!!

May 9 - 2PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Bravo! It is always such a

Journey on...

May 9 - 7AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Rock on!' It works if you do

May 9 - 6AM
Janie53
Janie53's picture