Nova Pollard's Story

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 21 - 3PM
Nova Pollard
Nova Pollard's picture

Nova Pollard's Story

7 years together and he discards me in the cruelest way i could ever imagine

I did not know my husband was a narcissist until after we split. My life was becoming unbearable towards the end of the marriage with all the gas lighting, the rages and the continual put downs. Like everyone else in my situ, he was my soulmate in the beginning. I have never felt so loved. he used to drive 300km twice a week to see me for an entire year before he cam to live with me. Slowly I began to see changes in him. Extreme jealousy if any man even spoke to me. He wouldnt talk to me for days. In the end I was constantly walking on eggshells. never knowing what sort of mood he was going to be in and apologising after evrey on of his rages as he made me feel crazy and that I was responsible. One night after one of his rages, I told him to leave. He left alright but not before he contacted my ex husband, the man he despised most in the world and told him to come and get my son as I was "crazy" and it was not safe for him. He then moved straight in with his girlfriend and her 2 children, who unbeknownst to me, he had been seeing for God knows how long. I was shattered beyond belief. that was 6 months ago and I am still reeling. I have gone NC for 2 months and he keeps doing things to get a rise out of me since I started like dropping the kids off without arranging it. He has now enrolled HER 2 children in my children's private school so I have to see them together on a daily basis. He is a cruel, cruel man. Why wont he just leave me alone??

Apr 21 - 3PM
thebigpayback
thebigpayback's picture

you just answered your own

Apr 21 - 4PM (Reply to #2)
Nova Pollard
Nova Pollard's picture

Thankyou. I am staying low!

Apr 25 - 2PM (Reply to #4)
stsharp85
stsharp85's picture

Do not give in to it!