Gitana22's Story

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 1 - 7PM
Gitana22
Gitana22's picture

Gitana22's Story

Four years and I'm still in love

We met online, he was a sweet gentle giant. Pretended to care for me and adored me. He couldn't get enough of me, we spoke on the phone everyday and made love daily. Two and a half years into the relationship I get a call from a woman who said that she was his gf. He went back and forth and even called me to tell me he had no more feelings for me. The next day he called me in a panic and begged me to take him back. I did.
Later that year on Christmas Day he borrows my car to go to "work", little did I know he used my car to go to another's girl's house. He spent Christmas Day with them and even went to church with them while I waited for him to come home from work. That day I discovered emails from that girl and found out he was seeing her for the same amount of time he was with me. So at some point he had three girlfriends. I guess I was the main one since I spent holidays with him and his family while the others didn't even know where he lived. Again, he begged and used his charmed and we got back together. He knew I desperately wanted a child. We got pregnant and I miscarried. He never changed he continues to meet women online and I don't even want to know how many others he has cheated with. This time I walked away and left him, he is desperately trying to get me to go back. But this time I am stronger. Not only did I find out about his continued cheating ways on the day our baby was suppose to be born but I also had already purchased a wedding gown since we were due to get married this summer. I feel so weak at times and love him that I'm afraid of being alone. I've been severely depressed, haven't eaten or slept well in over two weeks. He leaves me voicemails saying it is written for us to be together and that he has never loved anyone except me.

Apr 15 - 3PM
TruthbeginsToday
TruthbeginsToday's picture

So sorry for what led you here

Apr 15 - 2PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

If you do indeed love this

Apr 1 - 7PM
Lovely1
Lovely1's picture

What BS, I can't tell you how

Apr 1 - 8PM (Reply to #6)
Gitana22
Gitana22's picture

I sometimes question if one

Apr 1 - 7PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

This man is not husband,

Apr 1 - 8PM (Reply to #2)
Gitana22
Gitana22's picture

Thank you hunter! I'm on my

Apr 15 - 6PM (Reply to #4)
ZanShin
ZanShin's picture

My exN said (and did) the same exact thing(s)

Apr 1 - 8PM (Reply to #3)
Hunter
Hunter's picture

He's wired that way??