so FRUSTRATED!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 10 - 1PM
Ariel28
Ariel28's picture

so FRUSTRATED!

so...my N husband is in another city nearby at a sober living house trying to get clean/work out his demons etc. right before he left he told me he wanted me back and wanted us to both work on ourselves and raise our son together. told me he still loved me, he knew he hurt me bad, etc.

i didn't resist the temptation to see him, so i saw him briefly on his birthday two weeks ago(his parents and me and my son all drove to see him) and i was reeled in again with his charm and looks. :(

anyways, i am feeling VERY confused...when i saw him, he asked if i brought his wedding ring with me for him to wear. WTF? then when we talked again the next day, he said he didn't want us to make a final decision about filing for divorce yet until we had both had a chance to sort things out. i asked him why he asked about wanting the wedding ring back and he was like "oh i thought maybe i wanted to wear it again". UGHHH!!!! at the end of that same conversation, he said he loved me at the end of the call. i of course said i loved him back.

i didn't hear from him for several days and i was FINE with that, especially since the last thing i heard from him was positive. THEN my mother in law texted me saying she talked to him that day and he mentioned i hadn't called and sounded bummed. of course that prompted me to get the giddy butterflies in my stomach thinking OMG HE MISSES ME so i called him. he sounded excited to hear from me, but spent the whole time talking about his new job and saying nothing about loving me, our marriage, or anything that i wanted to hear, so i ended the conversation.

so he just called and left me a voicemail (i am working so i couldn't answer) and he was like hey! give me a call after you're off work if you want to talk. then at the end of the message he said to tell our son he loves him. nothing about how he loved ME, which feels like a knife to my heart. :(

UGH...so i guess i'm just venting....but also looking for advice? we are married and it seems easier to someday patch things up and continue with the marriage and raise our son together. i am scared to be alone and in SO MUCH PAIN. i am trying my best to focus on ME ME ME and my son, but it's hard with all this grey grey grey area. ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mar 10 - 8PM
Deidre99
Deidre99's picture

There's no grey area. You

Mar 10 - 5PM
brinamarie
brinamarie's picture

This is classic NPD

Mar 10 - 5PM
lessonlearned
lessonlearned's picture

all of this grey grey grey area