Goodbye Ty...Again

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 20 - 11PM
NoMoreFreakBoy
NoMoreFreakBoy's picture

Goodbye Ty...Again

Ty,
I know u think.I Am believing everything u said. I have not. So when I questioned u, and u say I push u away with my drama, I know I struck a nerve. You have been love bombing me for at least 3 months, I know it's time for u to move on. Every 3 months is ur time frame to find or reuse other supply. I really wanted to believe all u said to me this time. But I protected my heart this time. I was able to say few things to you to get off my chest from the past, so I feel I have some closure. But I know u were surprised , if not upset , about me discarding u first. I had to. I will not let u do that to me again. I know u r surprised I am not begging for ur love. I don't need it. I have more love in my life then u will ever know. This 3rd round with u was a risky move on my part. One that I would not recommend to anyone dealing with an N. but I needed to test myself, and to test u once again. And u failed miserably as a normal guy, but u passed with flying colors as an N. u can say all u want to me. If u really wanted and loved me, u would move mountains to be with me and u r not. U told me ur ex won't let u see ur son, and ur older daughter not talk to u and ur other ex hates u, and ur ex said u abused her and she lied. I think u r capable of hurting anyone. U get mad and say it my drama, when I anticipate ur canceling seeing me. U have done that soooo many times in past, so yes, I do believe u will cancel on me, which u did. U will lie thru ur teeth. U will never change, and I do pity u. U could be with any OW. You talk a sexy talk, but when it comes down to it, u don't produce that spark. U r a horrible man. Good night, Papi chulo for last time. It is my turn to say. "Ciaoooo"

Feb 22 - 10AM
unbreakmyheart
unbreakmyheart's picture

The other night was hard for

Feb 21 - 3PM
NoMoreFreakBoy
NoMoreFreakBoy's picture

No

Feb 21 - 7AM
Garden
Garden's picture

I hope this time is the charm