Tara30's Story

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 17 - 11AM
Tara30
Tara30's picture

Tara30's Story

my story

I met him four years ago. We started dating and fell in love. He was protective,loyal, we had no secrets. I new in my heart we loved eachother. In 2011 I became. Pregnant. Thing's began to change. He became abusive, mean, unstable, scary. I would cry for hours trying to figure out what I did. I started mirroring his behavior. He drank, and smoked pot constantly. When I was nine months pregnant he left. Me for an 18 year old girl. I spent my time in the hospital crying wondering how he could do this. When my son. Was. Four months old he came back. Very shortly he became violent. Strangling me, pushing me, saying terrible things. Two. Weeks ago he was verbally abusing me. He was making plans to meet another women and talking to her right in front of me. I finally had enough. I punched him in the face and broke his car window. He called the police and had me arrested. I was in jail for two days charged with
assault and. Child. Abuse b
ecause. My children

Were home, even though e were.outside .. after my parents bailed me out I found his bank statement in my car. He had 30,000 dollars, yes 30,000. There. Was 9,000 dollars spent on sex shops, hotels, restaurants. Not with me. He has never paid. A dime. F

Feb 27 - 2AM
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

What the hell Tara?

Feb 27 - 6AM (Reply to #4)
Tara30
Tara30's picture

honestly i dont know?

Feb 17 - 11AM
Tara30
Tara30's picture

continued