6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Feb 5 - 11PM
lucero77
lucero77's picture

lucero77's story

Hoping a road to recovery

Journal
Tonight I pray for sleep, no more anxiety,panic filled dreams, to wake up without the heavy burden, the immense fight to breath and know im ok, today i will win this battle of constant memories,cutting words,confusion of the damage you left, betrayed no more, for I m worth more than your games,lies,deciet. I m me, a fighter that will suceed.

a life I once recall,dependant,stood tall,look at the waves move in, a shell now of the woman I once was, how did I allow your charm to quiet my inner fear, but to late now as I fight to breath, nightmare no, thats to light for the damage you played, so now I stand at this shore,waiting for the pain to heal.

since finding this site and forum, you guys have become a life support for myself, and im still trying to put into words my story but find it easier in I guess i call poem setting, I have been NC since January 7th from my xN, and this time Im making sure I do not endure another 4years of him, and have blocked,cut ties to mutual friends and also in process of moving to another province, as this time I wont be his back up and he cant reach out to me, to use and abuse no more. I want to find me again,be happy and whole,and have great support where I m heading. I cant thank you guys enough for this site and sharing,it gives me strength in my darkest hours:)

Feb 6 - 12PM
Newlife2013
Newlife2013's picture

Good work, L.!

Feb 6 - 11AM
Garden
Garden's picture

Keep writing and getting it

Feb 6 - 10AM
spinning
spinning's picture

lucero, dearheart,