Old Pictures

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 21 - 4PM
nurdnarehgum
nurdnarehgum's picture

Old Pictures

I am newly no contact at the moment. My last communication with him was a terse text I sent to him on the 15th telling him he saw me coming and to not contact anymore. Three days later I receive a text pic of him when he was in junior high along with him asking was there anything more he could do for me using my last name that was used in high school.

My question is why do they ALWAYS use old pictures of themselves on FB and on other social sites? He most defintiely does NOT look like that anymore. He is overweight, balding, missing some teeth and because of many years of abusing meth, just plain ole tired looking.
The last up to date photo he sent me was on December 15, and he looked terrible. His eyes were literally vacant.

He also sent me a video of him shaking violently a dog and saying through clenched teeth, "Why won't you behave" over and over again. Truly the most sickest thing I have ever seen. I think he sent it because he knows I will be getting a puppy soon (tomorrow after being approved by my apartment's owner) and he became "jealous" of the idea that I would be showering my love on it and not him. He even sent a video of his cat with it's face all squished to look like a shar pei as I that is the last dog I owned.

I'm reading all the posts on this website and others and I just break down into tears. How could I have let this happen? I had a 2 year relationship with him. It has been literally Hell on earth. Some days I'm good, strong...others I just fold like a cheap suit. Today is a "cheap suit" kinda day. Anyways, just thought I'd pose the question and put it out there. I am still a little hesitant posting at all as he has found me on every site I've ever been on. It's truly madness I tell you.

Jan 21 - 11PM
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

I agree w/Journey & PP

Mar 27 - 11PM (Reply to #6)
nurdnarehgum
nurdnarehgum's picture

Hello shock and awe.some,

Jan 21 - 8PM
pumpkinpie
pumpkinpie's picture

I agree with Journey...