Hi friends!

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Nov 10 - 12PM
sweetpeasarah
sweetpeasarah's picture

Hi friends!

just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone, all the mods and friends and of course any newbies!
Life is getting better bit by bit, post toad.! Finally learning to get on with my life without the drama and nonsense he so cleverly made me think I could'nt live without. Who would have thought it! Certainly not me 10 months ago! Am i healed? not completely, no where near it yet, but boy, im well on the way.
Every day now I wake up and face MY day, not HIS, I deal with troubles and difficulities, like everyone, but they are MY troubles, not ones created by a selfish, arrogant, lying cheating,empty,using moron known as TOAD.
The one and only thing i am TRUELY grateful to the piece of crap for, is waking me up to MYSELF. From a lifetime of being scared to upset or hurt someone, being scared to say no, having extremely vague boundaries, and, well, you guys are all familiar with the rest, I have now found ME, still learning what to do with this revalation, but man, is it good lol.
So, anyone new here, please, please never ever give up hope of getting through the tough job of leaving these preditors .. it really can be done, I was totally obsessed by the creep when I first found this forum and every lovely person here, didnt think I could ever live without him, now I wonder just how i managed to live WITH his crap for do long. do I still miss him? hmmmmm.. the 'illusion' of goodness he faked, yes, if im honest, i do, but now i have accepted finally that that's all it was, makes it so much easier to start to forget. Hang in there guys, you WILL get through, especially if you do the work and stay close to everyone on this priceless forum.
I hope that everyone who helped me along my journey thus far, are doing well, and god bless all of you :)
BTW.. just to confirm what scum toad is.... rumour has it he dumped his cousin, and has now 'stolen' his OWN SONS girlfriend!! Nice huh?!? Not that I could care less now, its no suprise, thank GOD i dont have to put up with his disgusting behaviour ever again.
Love to you all...your wonderful!
xxx

Nov 13 - 9AM
Deidre99
Deidre99's picture

i read this the other day,

Nov 12 - 11AM
Journey
Journey's picture

Hi Sweetpeasarah! Thanks for

Journey on...

Nov 11 - 11AM