Need advice for my boyfriend

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 27 - 7AM
Sassymomof3
Sassymomof3's picture

Need advice for my boyfriend

I am recovering from a narc marriage (10yrs) Ive been out 18 months. However my boyfriend has been out about 10 months, after 10 years and (1 month relaspe)

I have never told him I think his ex is a narc, but SHE IS!!!

I would like to get him a book on recovering from a NARC and need advice on how I can help him break free from her abuse.

She cheated on him (she cheated with dh#1 too) She is now with the man she cheated.

Get this. They were doing a fake divorce for bankruptcy purpose when he found out she was cheating. Then a week later his mom died in a car wreck. He moved out. We started talking. WHEN SHE FOUND OUT i was in the picture she BEGGED PLEADED for him to go back. That lasted a month then after the "fake" divorce she said, "Ive made my choice get out"

You know the rest.....

This woman can't STAND that I am in the picture. She has went through every tactic to try to get me out of the picture. Even as far as cooking for him, bringing it over while I am there etc... Now I think she is working through planting seeds in the kids heads. (9 yr old son HATES ME)

Son is in counseling as of last week now, thankfully.

He loves to see his kids and for awhile he was letting her think she had the upper hand while she was (still dating her bf) saying we should get back, etc...) He was just being NEUTRAL with her so he could see his kids more than decree states... follow me. Well it backfired and she got made something didnt go her way and she snapped kids away and all hell broke loose.

Bottom line is I want him to FREE himself from her.

PLEASE HELP!!

Oct 28 - 7PM
Done sourcing
Done sourcing's picture

While you try to help him who

Oct 27 - 12PM
shock and awe.some
shock and awe.some's picture

Hey Sassy.. I.like that name

Oct 27 - 10AM
phantom adoration
phantom adoration's picture