STLLady's Story

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 9 - 1PM
STLLady
STLLady's picture

STLLady's Story

I finally have my story together.

After I engaged in a multi hour exercise of detailing so many things I narrowed it down to this

I am a survivor of childhood and adult sexual trauma. A statement that I am able to say now because I started therapy to deal with the emotional abuse I endured while associated with the N with which I was married.

I have a history of attracting N's either in love relationships, friendships, familial relationships, and various co-workers. The common denominator in this scenario is me, so I have been trying to focus on that with which I have to power to control and influence.

I have been blessed with many talents and gifts, but I also have so emotional scars that have hindered my ability to fully exercise those as God intended. To help in stunting my ability I would often attract these type of people who would in turn devalue me even more. It was an ugly dwindling spiral.

I would love to engage in a long diatribe describing all of the many ways that these people sucked the very life out of me, but I am now choosing to spend my time focused on me.

What I will do, for those who look up my profile is just mention that I am recently divorced, married 9 years, together for 10+, a Christian, and I have no biological children - I do have two former step daughters that I truly adore, ages 14 & 17.

XHN has just cut off all contact from me to them, and vice versa.

Oct 13 - 4PM
thenewjane
thenewjane's picture

what you have written

Oct 10 - 3PM
rosedewittbukater
rosedewittbukater's picture

Thank you for sharing STLLady

Oct 10 - 5PM (Reply to #4)
STLLady
STLLady's picture

I am so against the secret