loverofdoug's story

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 2 - 10AM
loverofdoug
loverofdoug's picture

loverofdoug's story

Exhausted from thinking about him....

6 months ago I reconnected with a man I went to middle and high school with. He lives 9 hours away. For weeks we talked..texted..emailed..sent pictures...and basically..fell head over heels in love...he called all the time..sent text messages all the time..we made plans for our future..and we decided I would move to his home and we would spend the rest of our life together. I noticed he wanted me to give away my dogs and horses...which struck me as selfish..but I agreed...thankfully...HE decided for me to just go to his house for a couple of weeks...to make sure we both wanted this..and then we would both drive back to my home for my "big" move...I made the trip to his house early..because his daughter was in from out of town and wanted to meet me...his kids were great..but he was cold...after the sex ofcourse...we stayed in bed for 2 days when I got there..and then when the kids came in...he was cold..distant..critical..and told me I didn't "talk" enough...and I didn't seem happy...I told him I wasnt..because he didn't seem to be the man I fell in love with...and he wasn't...he was not the same person...he got furious when I'd talk about my career..he got furious when I beat him in trivial pursuit...everything I said and did was wrong...we had a couple of really nice days...but after a week..he told me I was ignoring him...and talking about my career too much and all the money I had made..he told me it wasn't "working"...and that I needed to go back home. I was devastated...left within a few hours...with him crying at the airport..wth...it was over. Two weeks later..he's calling...then nothing...two weeks later..I am the one he wants...and we are back together..then no contact from him...three weeks later...happy birthday to me from him..and all of our plans for the future are back on...and the next day when I sent a text...he ignored me..he ignored my email..and my phone call...and didn't contact me for three weeks...in fact..he sent me an email one week ago...we were actually happy for 3 months...and it's been three months..since I left his house to come back home...is he a narc? I am so hurt...I can hardly function...I am a strong woman..but he has destroyed me...I am so unhappy...but I do not call him or send any messages...even though I'm dying to talk to him..just to hear his voice...I wait to see him on facebook....I obscess about who he is with..and even stalked him on google earth...hahahaha! what is wrong with me....I thought he was the love of my life...but truth be known..if he really loved me...we would be together....

Oct 2 - 11AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Is this the man that brought

Oct 2 - 1PM (Reply to #6)
loverofdoug
loverofdoug's picture

thanks..

Oct 2 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
tryingtorecover
tryingtorecover's picture

yep, same here