Happy Mommy 0323's Story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Oct 2 - 7AM
Happy Mommy 0323
Happy Mommy 0323's picture

Happy Mommy 0323's Story

What now..??

After being in a relationship with my N for nearly 4 years, he started cheating on me. His lies were so simple yet convincing that I started thinking I was becoming a drama queen for accusing him. He started nit picking everything I did and would stand behind me when I would get on the scale to see how much I weighed. Having codependent tendencies myself, I would just blame myself and focus on what I could do to make things better. My only answer was to increase the "intimacy" of our relationship. I ended up pregnant despite having an IUD and he ended our relationship 4 weeks after we found out. He promised everything. That we would still raise our child together and he would be very involved and they would know their brothers (his other two children). Of course, I believed every bit of it. I don't know why but I was shocked when he barely communicated with me at all after we moved out of our house and went our separate ways. He did show up for the 20 week ultrasound to find out if it was a boy or girl. He hadn't wanted me to keep the baby so he didn't try to hide his lack of enthusiasm. He would randomly send me texts saying how sorry he was for everything and how he never deserved me. He would occasionally send emails that sounded like he was second guessing leaving our relationship. BUT, he has since moved out of state with the girl he cheated on me with and he rarely sees our son. He didn't bother to show up when he was born but has lied to his girlfriend and come to my house to see the baby. It's hard for me because he has never been abusive to me in a verbal way. I have called him every name in the book and he will not reciprocate. He says things like he doesn't blame me for hating him and that he deserves it and that he is sorry that he caused so much hate and anger to build up in me. He still sends me emails that his girlfriend does not know about. I find it very difficult to know what to do since we have a child together.....but I also know that I basically live for him communication with me which is so pathetic. I feel completely ruled what this person and I desperately want to get myself back so that I can be the mother my son deserves. I also want to figure out how to facilitate a relationship between father and son without becoming emotionally involved myself.....It's overwhelming...I am so glad I found this website as I moved to this city for him and now he moved so I have nobody here for support...

Oct 2 - 9AM
daisy131
daisy131's picture

Im sorry you are going thru this

Oct 2 - 9AM (Reply to #2)
Happy Mommy 0323
Happy Mommy 0323's picture

Thanks!