rochkevin's story

1 post / 0 new
#1 Sep 18 - 4PM
rochkevin
rochkevin's picture

rochkevin's story

3 and 1/2 years. Him leaving 23 times in that time frame.

Was going to share my story but having problems with key board. This will be very short.Will type as long as i can.

Met N in Jan of 09. Moved in my place in 6 weeks. Then the fighting started. Him moving out and back 2 times in 7 monthes. verbal abuse breaking shit, picking on cats.

Then in Oct. 09 he met his new b/f. Left for winter for 3 monthes and they started to fight right away.During oct and nov coming to my place for a booty call.

Then in jan. N calls and they broke up. Should he come back home? Then they get back together. This happens one more time until they move back in March.

Then in march when they get back, for the next 8 monthes its back and forth from his b/f place to my place. Total of 7 times. Even in august, cops are called and excort them to town.

In october he moves to my place for the rest of year until i kick him out day after christmas. He then starts talking to his other ex. right away. He stays at parents until march then moves in with other ex.

In middle of Jan. we did hook up one night, after he said i should never talk to him, email, text ever again.

So then in april of 2011, he calls abd wants to talk. He moves to my place. Then again, next 4 monthes it back and forth again. think a total of 5 times.

On sept 11, 2011 his b/f is arrested for assault and he moves back to my place. Then again its back forth between my place and now his parents. Dec moves to my place again, then in jan he leaves for 2 weeks then back, leaves for 2 weeks then back.

St. Pattys weekend, we get in big physical fight. He ends up in detox, then comes back to my place.

Things ok until first of may. He leaves and goes to friends for 3 weeks and then back to me.Here for 2 weeks the goes to another friends for 10 days then back here. Around 4th of july he moves to parenst. During next month, spending time with me, hooking up etc... then first of august moves to wis. There for 2 weeks until he is homeless and then moves to my place until day after labor.
During this time, he was kinda dating someone, but to me it was just a hook up like 5 times and they had gotten together.

He leaves again, tells me to never contact him again. He does call a couple of times to get phone. I email him a week ago, and he says that i am not to contact him. he did email me to throw his phone away, he will pay me the money he owes me then we must stop contact. He did call last monday night, this is after he said to never contact him again. He said he had something to say to me, and i should call him. I emailed the next day and said that he didnt leave his number. Have not heard from him since.

There more to share , key board acting up..