Nanny's Story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 5 - 10AM
Nanny
Nanny's picture

Nanny's Story

GOOD FOREVER, EVIL BULLY NARCMOTHER

Following are the reasons why I cut you out of my life completely. God, spirituality, and peace of mind guide me to FORGIVE YOU, and I do, so I can move forward. However, unless you get professional help and admit to me the things that you did, you will continue to be cut out of my life.

- When I was teenager, you always belittled me in front of my cousins that they looked better than me after you cut my hair in Dutch boy style. You told family that I got good grades in school because X took nuns booze for Christmas. Fact is, X didn't take nuns booze when I was in high school, and I graduated with honors in upper quarter of my class. Fact is....I did well throughout elementary school as well, getting nothing less than "B" which I diligently earned.

- Winter mid 60's, you packed my things and put me on the streets when I turned 18 because my Dad no longer paid child support. Then....you called my Job, and harassed me, threatening to take my car away if I didn't move back home after you learned I went to live with X. It wasn't your car to take - X bought it for me.

I went to visit you after work one day and found, MARRIED man, at your house with his arm around you, and you were drunk. He had accident on way home from your house in wee hours of morning then my workplace was talking about his mistress who was you.

, I couldn't invite you to my wedding because it wasn't "who you wanted" I was marrying, you criticized my wedding plans, and you were drunk all the time.

I was your drinking buddy. , I almost died from Hepatitis B (alcohol poisoning) and spent 3 weeks in hospital, then 28 days in rehab. After rehab, you kept putting alcoholic beverages in front of me all the time.

- early in my sobriety, you came to my house uninvited to brainwash my kids about my drinking days. It became necessary for me to get a court order keeping you away from my house and kids.

my dear sister came to my house very upset, telling me that you hollered at her and called her stupid because you told her she didn't wipe her ass right after you invaded her privacy in the bathroom. 2 Days later she took her own life. Drugs may have been involved in her death, but you shot her confidence and self-esteem to shit by bullying her.

I got married. Photographer called you to altar for pictures and you blurted out loud and arrogantly "I told her not to get married again!" You gave my 16-year old daughter alcoholic beverages behind my back at our reception which I was later told made my daughter sick.

You left me stranded outside strange house in bad neighborhood when I offered to drive us home because you were driving drunk to get us there. I had to knock on strangers door to use their phone to call our Realtor to come and get me.

You threatened my husband and me with a gun. We called police and 5 cop cars arrived and cops broke our bedroom window to help husband and me escape. XX got arrested and cops told my husband and me you need professional help when they found hidden bottles of alcohol all over your house.

You called my husband's boss and according to his boss, had some awful untrue things to say about him.

you wouldn't let us get our furniture out of your garage which you said we could store there til we moved into our house. We had to take you to court when you tried to charge us for our furniture. Judge ordered you to give us our furniture or pay us. This had nothing to do with the car you gave us or you wouldve counter-sued us which you didn't do. Our owing you for car is another lie.

Years later you were drunk a lot, picked fights and tried to cause trouble while we were all in another state Despite all this, my husband and I were there for you through your cancer situation.

You moved in with us. After 2 weeks you didn't talk to us for days, then went back to your state. During your stay at our place you, behind my back and without my authorization, put your Cable bill in my name.

I I called you on phone to tell you we had to part.. First thing you said to me, "Do you want me to bring you Bottle of vodka."

People at pool said it was rather strange that you were bringing my husband gifts of candy, cake and nuts and nothing for me.

you got pissed because I was getting a bird then you didn't come for Thanksgiving dinner. You said you made other plans which later we learned was a lie. You also got pissed when you learned another woman didn't get her way with my husband, and you were clearly upset when he told this woman in my presence that he's happily married and wants nothing to do with her. You became friends with her and were very rude to our true circle of friends. You berated and belittled my life, my house and car, my dear husband, stuck your nose into issues that were none of your business. Even after all this, I made one more effort to make peace with you by taking you by the hand, looking you in the eye and trying to get us on a positive path. You pulled your hand away, pointed your finger in my face and told me I'm ugly, fat and that we're paying for your funeral expenses. I then left. A friend called to thank you for her birthday gift. You and XXX had brief conversation as well. He was just getting home from work.

Again you called my husbands workplace, and said he is "freeloader". It's a lie if you deny it because your phone number appeared on their phone system.

I finally see my inner strength, and who I really am with confidence and self-esteem. I am one of the most beautiful people on God's green earth. I am capable of loving and being loved by God, remarkable husband, family and friends. I am worthy. And I'm sexy too - just ask my amazing, faithful, devoted and loving husband. Thankfully you weren't successful in turning family/friends against us. I pity your next victims. If I die before you, you are not welcome to my final services. You couldn't be nice to me when I'm alive you sure as hell don't deserve to see me dead.

Aug 6 - 7PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture

She certainly is an alcoholic

Aug 6 - 9PM (Reply to #2)
Nanny
Nanny's picture

Thank you Goldie for your