So we know that Ns are more paranoid than Ozzy Osbourne because they think that everyone else thinks like them. (source: Vaknin)
I've witnessed N expressing it in two ways:
1. The fear/assumption of abandonment (verbal and non verbal)
2. Compulsive actions that assured him of his 'uniqueness/specialness' and omnipotence. (verbal and non verbal)
In what ways did your Ns express their absurd level of paranoia?
In my case, N often:
• Stayed at his computer all day to count birthday wishes on his Facebook wall
• Obsessed about why people would delete him off Facebook, he would talk about specific people years after the fact
• Compulsively refreshed his email and Facebook to look for comments and messages
• Knew my IP address and would count how many times I and others visited his business web page and his Tumblr
• Constantly talked about people not supporting him and abandoning him, and often thanked people who were currently supporting him to underline those that weren't or had already gave up on him
• Looked out his store window and berated, embarrassed or passive aggressively instilled guilt in those who did not stop in and say hello
• Constantly obsessed over who was currently showing him disrespect or had abandoned him and why
That's all I can crank out of my NBox for now, feel free to add!