MichelleH's Story

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jul 10 - 5PM
MichelleH
MichelleH's picture

MichelleH's Story

I'm miserible and he is living the good life with the OW

I was married 8 months and left by my husband 3 times. He blames me for everything. He is often irritable and moody. But then can be very loving. When he is angry he throws things and breaks home items. He drinks about two bottles of wine per night. He will give me the silent treatment and then move out. Every time he moves out he goes and stays with his ex-girlfriend. The first time he left I called him after 4 days and he talked of suicide and cried.I tried to get him help but he did not follow through but came home. The second time he left (7 weeks after the first time) He came back three days later saying his abondonment issues with his mom was a problem so he sent her(his Mother) an email letting her know he wanted her to get him some help. Finally he and I worked it out without him getting help. Three months later after receiving the silent treatment, (In April) we got into an argument and he said he wanted a divorce....again. I was devastated. He promised he would never leave me again after he left the 2nd time. He started putting me down by calling me black and ugly and told me that he already filed(a lie). We got into a big ugly argument and he threw a glass. threw down the television. He smashed pictures. He pulled my hair. He woke my 8 year old daughter(form a previous marriage) and told my child that the I was sleeping with another man. This was all done while he drank. He said he wanted a divorce and this time he followed through. He left 2 days later and before he left he went through our wedding album and took out every picture that had him or any of his family members in it. All that was left were pictures of me and my daughter. Two days later he called me saying he was coming to my job to get his daughters camera that he forgot while moving. I said that I would give it but not at my work place. He insisted that the child needed the camera right away. He threatened over and over that he was coming to the job. Then I called the mother of his daughter and she said the child did not need the camera. So I made arrangements to return the camera to the childs mom and not him. He showed up at my house anyway saying he stilled need to get other items from the home and broke my back door.He blamed me for the failed relationship. He even forced himself on me sexually. He sent a text message a few days later saying remove his family members off my facebook page (I didn't respond). He called saying please call back its urgent. (I didn't respond). He paid his cell bill with my credit card then cut my phone off(I didn't respond). Two weeks later he called saying he had the divorce papers to sign. We agreed that we would meet in a public place, he would give them to me to read and return them signed two days later. The day of, he tried to make me sign them right there in the parking lot. I said I wanted to read them first so he drove off with me in his car and threatened to kill us both if I did not sign. He had me on the expressway swerving in and out of traffic. I was terrified so I signed. He has since called me a @itch on facebook. Told people I'm crazy and need medical attention. I got a lawyer that went to court for me and the lawyer had the judge give the Narc a no contact order and if he had anything he wanted to tell me he would need to call my lawyer only. I am sad because the marriage lasted less than a year. I haven't heard from him since the NC order a month ago, Will he now leave me alone? The divorce will be final in August. I guess he is happy with his ex-girl.

Jul 10 - 7PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Hi Michelle

Jul 10 - 8PM (Reply to #5)
MichelleH
MichelleH's picture

He has no job!

Jul 10 - 6PM
fern
fern's picture

Hi Michelle, Welcome to the