The 'Easy Going Boy' aka Prosecutor Judge & Jury was never pleased LOL. Sadly I upped my game and developed a must try harder strategy. Played right into his hands!! Here are some of my minor misdemeanors.
l. Watched too many of my tv progs, not enough sport channels. (only 24/7 football, cricket, golf, motor racing, tennis, rugby, etc. allowed).
2. Didn't phone him enough, when I did I was accused of stalking, he was not going to answer and switched off his phone. Then blamed me that his daughter couldn't reach him.
3. Talked too much about work, especially on Sunday afternoons, (no one wants to talk about work on Sundays, unless its him and his sycophants).
4. Took too long at the shops, unless he had something to buy then it could take all day.
5. Got stuck in traffic hence late home, Oh dear I should have gone by private helicopter.
6. Didn't want sex with him, but of course I wanted it with EVERYONE else all the time.
7. Flirted with everyone, NO was friendly, until he convinced me to sit and be seen only, don't talk to anyone.
8. Had the hots for all his friends, Why? because I looked at them ! Took a group pic of them all once at a golf match, must have really liked them.
9. Was too often tired, not because he snored all night and kept me awake, but because I was lazy.
10. Was too independent and decisive, then told I never gave input in decision making and was apathetic so this prooved I wasn't bothered, WHAT? Crazy man !!
There are loads more rules and regs that I didn't conform to. When confronted it was always " I didn't mean that " or "you have taken it wrong" but his favourite "I don't remember" !! Gaslighting at it's finest.
There was lots of projection too, I learned all about his 'secrets' when he used that tool.
Do we all have a list like this?