I hit a nerve

I hit a nerve

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ny-supreme-court-appellate-division/1348354.html

My this could be you post.. Hit anerve..a member sent this to me..

She dated this guy in college.. She made a lucky escape ..But yes.... THIS COULD BE YOU..

HUNTER

fallingfoward's picture

When I broke Nc with my narc,

When I broke Nc with my narc, he became violent with me. I was with him for two years, only once he was physical with me. I was trying to leave and he picked me up, then put me on the sofa. (at that time I thought he loved me and didnt want to lose me, sick, I know) That was the only time. He didn't call me names or was rough with sex. I thought I was safe.

Goldie warned me. But I thought I was safe, after all he was never violent before. (my gut told me not to see him, but I overrode it) The last time I saw him, I got him angry. He started to choke me, yelling I'm going to kill you.

Now here was a narc who was not physically abusive to me before. But that day, I know I escaped with my life. He did not hit me, he just started to choke me. This is a act of someone trying to kill someone, not just cause pain.
I felt such hatred from him, up until that time I knew he didn't love me. I never felt his hatred for me, so I thought I was safe. He acted kind the whole day, nothing out of the ordinary, but then he snapped. He snapped because I found a one inch piece of paper with the size of shoes from the ow grandson. I confronted him on it. A one inch of paper cause him to try to kill me. (narcasstic injury- I found him out again.) I wasn't even trying to get back with him, I was trying to get some of my money back. I thought I could outsmart him. I never thought he would become violent)

HEED THE WARNINGS, ladies. They are mentally ill men, they can snapped at any minute. You never know what can set them off, you only know that the narc can have homicidals tendencies.

I have been nc since that day, I cannot play with the only life I have.

ff

Emjbear's picture

Thank you, but i have just a

Thank you, but i have just a little bit of oberwelmed and cant do much more

DawnWins's picture

There was a canadian guy

There was a canadian guy convicted today for killing his GF during "rough sex". He said he punched her in the neck but the autopsy said she was strangled. I don't think he got much time in prison.

Movingforwardnow's picture

a big nerve....

Sorry, too be honest I could NOT even read the whole article. THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ME! chilling!

fern's picture

very scary

and pretty close to home. I posted my story before in Narcs in the Bedroom, another 10 seconds, a minute later and that could have been me.. and I bet he would have called it 'rough sex'. Sickening. Poor girl and her family.

Thanks for posting this Hunter, so important to remember how dangerous these men can be.

I read somewhere that the only difference between a criminal psychopath and a 'non-criminal' psychopath, is that the later doesn't want the hassle of going to jail or the mess of getting caught. Inside, they are the same.

Run for the hills ladies and keep safe

Hugs

onwithmylife's picture

fern

that comment is so true, mine once told me' he never loved me,just wanted us to get a house together, so he could drive me off the cliff and get the house."nice guy eh???

fern's picture

chilling... I'm so sorry

chilling... I'm so sorry onwithmylife, that must have been so frightening for you and hope you are safe now.

Unless you know these guys, people would perhaps think that he was just joking, but you know by the look in their eye and perhaps the absolutely normal tone, lacking any emotion to what they've said, almost in a matter of fact way.

And that's it, the mask falls well and truly off, and the absolute monster appears...chilling and shocking. He has no compunction for his actions or desires.

Not all are going to commit such crimes, perhaps only a small minority, but you know what ladies(and gents), let's not hang around to find out.

Keep safe, and reclaim your lives, sanity and freedom

Hugs