Good bye you sad, pathetic horrible little man

1 post / 0 new
#1 Jun 22 - 10AM
Tigiangel
Tigiangel's picture

Good bye you sad, pathetic horrible little man

You made a fool our of me. I trusted you, felt sorry for you and tried to help you. I sat up for hours and hours with you once listening to you, suggesting things you could do to help your situation, reassuring you, I was not going to leave you, that I thought so much of you, that I loved you. All the while you were just getting off on the attention I was giving you, and you repeated that pattern for as long as I was fooled by you and let you... didn't you- you sad little prick!
That holiday you pre -booked before we started seeing each other. I half suspect that you thought if you had gone on your own I might not of still been around when you came back, having come to my sense's or you thought I might of met someone else in the week you would of been away that's why you wanted me to go with you,.. i think you were trying to prove something to your parents too, it was your first holiday with a girl and I rather think you knew you couldn't sustain a relationship in the long run so when it all did go pear shaped you could then turn around and say, " look I took her on holiday and look how she treated me" You knew I couldn't afford to go away, you also knew I wasn't happy with you paying for it, I tried to give you the money but you wouldn't accept it, you gave me my cheque back. Indeed, sure enough in one of our last arguments which happened in an email because you are too cowardly to say it to my face you bought it up, " I paid for the holiday, is that the behaviour of someone who is selfish, spiteful & nasty?!" you said ......well actually you prick it is, because it was all about YOU, the whole relationship was about YOU, you paid and then when I started seeing your true colours because your con artist mask had slipped you stopped trying and became the victim. I feel sorry for anyone that gets involved with you. Luckily, you aren't the most good looking of men so you don't attract woman that easily...you play the charm & sympathy card instead and target decent, caring people like me but before long you push your luck and you get found out. Just because I'm caring, it doesn't mean I'm blind and stupid.
You are 42 years old. You are a sad, empty, lonely pathetic little boy. You will never settle down, or have the relationship you so want. But I will. Everyone is horrible to you, everyone treats you badly, no one understands you. God I feel sorry for you, but you have lost me for ever, I was too good for you AND you knew it.

I want nothing more to do with you, like shit on my shoes, you stupid little prick!