LindsayM's Story

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 28 - 11PM
LindsayM
LindsayM's picture

LindsayM's Story

I thought I met a perfect man........

It was the end of june and my sister had just gotten a boyfriend and here was single Lindsay sitting every friday at home while her sister went out with her boyfriend.One day I was bored and a single site popped up and I thought why the heck not...... I created a profile and got a few e-mails and some didn't e-mail me back some I went on dates with and we didn't click one day I see this guy rated me 5 stars and I happened to rate him 5 stars too and we e-mailed each other and soon we were talking to each other everyday. One day he finally asked me out for a cup of coffee and we agreed to meet up and we talked for hrs! He was a electrician and had recently moved from New Orleans to Indiana? I kinda laughed when I said you moved from a party city to Indiana? I got kinda bored with New Orleans and moved to Indy. We had such a wonderful time at the coffee shop it was almost closing! He texted me as soon as he got home and soon we were texting each other everyday! He asked me out on July 4th weekend and just said bring yourself we can go to the park and have a nice picnic. It was our first "official" date and it was so romantic we held hands and watched fireworks and it was wonderful.......

2 months later.....

Mr. Wonderful turned into Mr.Evil..... I would be out with my brother and he would ask me where I was and I said I am out with my brother why? Great Lindsay! just great! What's wrong?? Nothing just forget it......I was panicked at this moment because I had no idea what the heck was going on.... I tried calling him he ignored me...... I said please what's wrong?? Leave me alone Lindsay! I needed you and you aren't here so just leave me alone and of course if you need me I would always be there but no you are never there when I need you! Next day I said what was wrong and he said oh nothing........ One time I said are you coming over this weekend? He said god Lindsay that drive is insanely far away you know that hello! Funny the weekend before he came over and my sister, brother all hung out and he never complained about the drive odd.... Another time he said I wasn't affectionate enough but he never seemed to complain before....... He complained I wasn't dressing sexy enough or I didn't please him enough or I didn't care enough about him...... I would text him something and he would say Lindsay I am trying to work or I have a terrible headache leave me alone but if he texted me and I didn't answer god forbid! One time I was working at the bookstore and I didn't answer and he actually called me at the bookstore and it wasn't even important of course typical narc behavior......

Break-up time.....

One day I found out he was cheating on me and I caught him redhanded by leaving his cell phone while he went to the restroom. The text message say I will be there soon I promise xoxo and I knew all of his sisters names so obviously it wasn't his sister! I said who is this? He said come on Lindsay I told you I wanted to break up with you weeks ago but you kept crying! Funny I do not remember crying nor do I remember a break up scene....

3 months later and here I am and my ex recently contacted me but I chose not to answer him and I am ignoring him and I know it's driving him batty but that is the idea! NC is the only way to heal and no I cannot send off an e-mail saying leave me alone because that only makes narcs think yep I got her and no you cannot be " friends" with a ex not that I would! Friends with narcs do not want to be friends they just want ego strokes or fallbacks etc,etc... Seriously would a ex ask you how you are doing? None of my prior exes ever asked how I am doing... Narcs usually want something money, ego strokes, a favor if you know what I mean ( wink,wink) and especially if they have a girlfriend most importantly the one who you caught them texting they shouldn't be contacting you! Gotta love narcs......

May 29 - 2PM
spinning
spinning's picture

Lindsay, good for you

spinning

May 30 - 2AM (Reply to #2)
LindsayM
LindsayM's picture

Now I see why he's contacting me.........