Brit's Story Pt 1

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 12 - 7AM
Brit
Brit's picture

Brit's Story Pt 1

Jane's my name it's the one thing I have left, the destroyer couldn't take it. (only part 1)

I fell in love with you hard and fast. I aligned myself to you, our worlds fell together, I had looked for you all my life, there was to be no other and everything before had led me to you. Oh but yes that's it you forgot to let me know that you still had a partner and young child. You were not living together, she was crazy, you only tolerated her because your daughter was so young. Oh and another thing you forgot to let me know that a previous wife also coincidently a selfish bitch had been abandoned with two young sons. Of course you were terribly sorry for the way your relationships had turned out, but you mother sanctioned it, saying it wasn't your fault and as long as you met your financial obligations for the children, all would be fine. She said it was perfectly reasonable to leave as your happiness should always come first, so that was alright then.

My defences were higher back then, I had gone through a previous narc marriage and had escaped. I was strong, I kicked you into touch. Go back, try to consider your family, don't abandon your second partner with a child the way you had with your first. So I moved on, I still loved him. Why I don't know. I met someone else, we were happy, compatible, but I never forgot my man. I would lay cuddled with new b/f and just wish it was my truelove. How strong that love spell was, I wish to God he had stayed away but at the time I was yearning for him still.

Of course he sought me out. He was a prince. Nothing was too much trouble. I was putty in his hands. We were back together. All my prayers had been answered. I loved him beyond belief, more than I ever thought possible.

I don't know when it happened, or when it started to go wrong, I only remember odd incidents. Something and nothing, just the usual everyday little things that you laugh off. Oh how silly, it's nothing, just adjusting to pleasing each other, everyone makes funny little mistakes, no big deal.

This was the start of the dance. The dance went straight to hell and back. The push me pull me had begun and it would take 15 years to fully play out.

May 12 - 12PM
no more an echo
no more an echo's picture

his oddities were a symptom of his illness

May 12 - 8AM
Sparrow
Sparrow's picture

Jane is a beautiful name.