Day 2....Need opinions.....is this warped???

27 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 May 7 - 6PM
joyvbfla
joyvbfla's picture

Day 2....Need opinions.....is this warped???

Well, it is almost the end of Day 2.....so far it has been easier than yesterday because I was at work all day.....we were really busy. I have to say though, my mind was a little more focused on work today......more than it's been in a long time. My every thought was not obsessing about him.....I spent so many days at work just being hysterical. We would have a fight in the morning and he would ignore me all day. He would hang up and then not respond all day. I still don't know why that would get me so upset. The way he did it was so degrading.....anyway, I had a little more peace...overall, it was a little better.
I was thinking about a situation that happened last week and wanted a few opinions......Much of the time he would hang up....he would do it like 15-20 times in a row.....He always would outline the "allowed" topics and if I said ANYTHING he did not like, want to talk about and approved by him, he would hang up. Then he would call back and start saying something and as soon as I would have a response.....CLICK!!!
Well, I know that I have talked about how he always brings his kids in to our fights....either in person or on the phone. One time last week, he was talking to me....he said "I want to see all your bank statements, emails....phone logs, doctor's note about my neck surgery and anything else he wanted me to "disclose"....he said...."I am willing to go to a counselor and I will disclose to you whateever he/she suggests and would I do the same." At the time I said "No, I really don't want........CLICK ( I never got the full sentence out).....so I would call back and he would answer in a really sarcastic, mocking voice....and say "OH, hi pumpkin, I love you and want to go to counseling".....he was making fun of me and how upset I was getting and he was doing it so that him and his kids would sit there (I was on speaker phone) and they were laughing....again, I would go to say something....CLICK......I would call back and he would start again..."OOOH, sweetie pie.....I love you....don't be mad", and again they would start laughing. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it would be in that degrading, mocking tone of voice. I would start getting more and more upset....I would call back over and over and they did the same thing.
Isn't this like REALLY WARPED to have your 11 and 16 year old participate in something like this??? He did this kind of stuff from day one......either make fun of me like that or have them there to agree with him about whatever mean thing he was saying about me??? I can't even imagine doing stuff like that with my kids. I can't honestly remember ANYONE, EVER doing something like that.....anyway, just wondered....sometimes you live in something so long, you forget what is normal.
Anyway, I did get a few text messages from him earlier in the day.....I'm glad I have them he was saying again, that if I repent (yes, he used that again), admitted my sins, paid for the damages, and he added "give him the number of the man I cheated on him with".....there is no man, he always would say that when I asked him about OW to shift the blame on me. (Its weird, my head is starting to spin thinking about all of this.........MY GOD, WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE MIND FUCK HE HAS BEEN DOING TO ME HOW CONFUSED AND FRUSTRATED I WOULD GET BECAUSE HE ALWAYS TALKED IN CIRCLES....EVERYTHING WOULD ALWAYS GET SHIFTED TO ME AND THE ORIGINAL ISSUE OF HIM CHEATING OR WHATEVER WOULD BE FORGOTTEN. HE WOULD SAY THAT IF I DIDN'T DO ALL THESE THINGS THAT I WAS HIDING SOMETHING. I was never the one hiding anything!!
Anyway, it is starting to hurt my brain thinking about this mental masturbation again.....I guess that's a good sign.....my mind was somewhat free from it today and feels just a little better!!
I hope everyone had a good day....another day of NC is always a good day!!!

May 7 - 8PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Stay strong Joy, the

Journey on...

May 7 - 9PM (Reply to #26)
joyvbfla
joyvbfla's picture

I know I can't dwell.....

May 7 - 8PM
ruby01 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture