Adios MF!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Apr 10 - 12PM
Breakingfree24
Breakingfree24's picture

Adios MF!

Dear Pathetic Sad Man,
I endured 8 years of your alcoholic, drug addict, narccistic crap and I am all done! You reeled me in and I married you out of obligation which was my mistake! Boy did I pay for that one. I was a great wife, a great partner and mother to all our children. You critcized me to the point of tears, abused me and our children thru your narc rages and tried your best to control us all. You did not succeed in the end. Your pathetic, mean and evil and have only yourself to blame for your unhappiness. Your own children think you are an ass and your delusions only are believed by you and your sick family and addict friends. Your own daughter left you because you are sick and twisted and now lives with me. What does that say about you?

I gave you heart, soul and wallet supporting you and our family virtually by myself. You took everything for granted and dove head first into your sea of delusions! The abuse you put upon us is unthinkable and exposes you for what you really are! There is no hiding from yourself and eventually Karma will kick you in the ass! You talk shit about everyone and it will come back to you. You talk shit to make yourself seem the bigger man but Napoleon I have news for you, I and your children are not buying it, We are smarter a nd better than that. I will spend the rest if my life thanking god you are gone and making sure I am healed and that I give that resource and gift to our children you abused. Newsflash Jackass! The kids know I am the rock solid parent and you are pathetic and they cannot turn to you for shit! You are a fucking joke and should stock up on
sunscreen because where people like you end up you are going to need it! You and my piece of crap father can be roomates! Say hello to e worthless piece of shit and tell him good bye asshole!
How's the weather?

You had the world layed at your feet, a beautiful successful caring wife and 5 beautiful children! You shit all over it and now you can have your sad life acting like a teenager drinking yourself into
oblivion surrounding yourself with losers like you! I pity your next victim for you only seem to get worse as the days wear on...God to think you are a new an improved asshole is frightening and
sad! I bid you farewell and tell you god will get you better than I ever will! I will surviive, hell I will
thrive! You will always be a pathetic piece of worthless humanity, waste of human flesh and bone.
You care nothing for anyone elses feelings and never will. Your future is dark and black like your
soul. I have peace knowing that I am worthy of so much more and loved and respected by
everyone but you and your sick ass circle of dysfunction. May you all rot in hell!

You may sense by now I am angry and anger is good! Not your type of anger but the healing
kind! Your anger is a vicious circle of denial and endless empty hole! Go down your hole and
never come out sad little man! What once attracted me now repulses me! I am no longer your fish
on the hook, your pawn or your muse to use! The only sad thing is I will have to deal with you in
some way for the rest of my life because we have a son together! I will make sure he turns out
nothing like you! He will see you as the other kids do for the sad piece of garbage you are.

You have driven away everyone who truly loved you and stood by you and we all realize now you never really loved us, it was all all lie to serve your selfish needs! You are so phony and only care about
yourself! Your children and I are objects, possessions and punching bags to you. Well we quit,
we resign from that slavery and abuse. I will teach our children through genuine love and devotion
that they are amazing wonderful lovable people who deserve to be treated with respect and
kindness. I will make sure they understand your illness to minimize the damage you do and learn
to stand up and walk away. Your oldest daughter and my two girls have already done it so will
the rest.

So this is goodbye, so long and Adios! Your reign of terror has come to an end! Life is too short to waste it on you, I DESERVE BETTER AND OUR CHILDREN DESERVE BETTER! YOU WILL. REAP WHAT YOU SEW! HAVE A LIFE AS WONDERFUL AS YOU REALLY ARE!!!! IT SHOULD BE A DOOZY! AMF!

Truly done and disgusted,

The Best Thing That Ever Happened to YOU!

Apr 10 - 1PM
Layla
Layla's picture

Strong, powerful and truthful.....

Apr 10 - 1PM (Reply to #4)
Breakingfree24
Breakingfree24's picture

Thanks

Apr 10 - 2PM (Reply to #5)
Layla
Layla's picture

It's guilt over my kids that is by far the worst for me too!

Apr 10 - 3PM (Reply to #6)
Breakingfree24
Breakingfree24's picture

I'm here for you!

Apr 10 - 12PM
no more an echo
no more an echo's picture

loved this

Apr 10 - 1PM (Reply to #2)
Breakingfree24
Breakingfree24's picture

Thanks for the kind words