Do you have issues sleeping?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 March 29, 2012 - 2:33am

Do you have issues sleeping?

Do you have issue sleeping? (after entering into or leaving the relationship)

I slept great prior to meeting my then bf/husband but once I moved in with him I never slept well. Now I sleep a few hours then wake up. I hate it. How about you??

March 29, 2012 - 5:54am

My second question is Why do

My second question is Why do you think our sleep pattern changed?

I hate that I can not sleep.

March 29, 2012 - 6:10am (Reply to #6)

Anxiety and depression

cause sleep pattern interruptions. Ive been a sufferer of depression in the past too, so have had trouble sleeping on an off for years.
If you research both conditions, it will always say sleep disruption is a major symptom. I take medication for it, but its only a 'short term' fix, until ive dealt with my issues i dont think my sleep will get any better, ive been known to do housework at 3am lol.
Talk to your GP about it hun

March 29, 2012 - 6:32am (Reply to #7)

Thank you Sweetpeasarah, I

Thank you Sweetpeasarah, I just googled vitamin deficiency and sleeplessness and it came up with this interesting article:

March 29, 2012 - 9:37am (Reply to #8)

thanks hun

will take a look at that, never thought about vitamin deficiency as a possible cause!

March 29, 2012 - 5:36am

Me too, was fine before toad, now generally only sleep till 2am. Even now he's not around still cant sleep!!

March 29, 2012 - 5:25am

Insomniac zomboid Also still

Insomniac zomboid

Also still wake up at 4.45 am he used to msg me then every morning....I was trained like a puppy. :(

March 29, 2012 - 5:36am (Reply to #2)

hell B, Im up too sleep a few

hello B, Im up too sleep a few hours then woke up a few then back to sleep a few now up...hate it. by the way good morning :-)

March 29, 2012 - 5:44am (Reply to #3)

Good morning to you :) good

Good morning to you :) good night from me xx