Do you have issues sleeping?

Do you have issues sleeping?

Do you have issue sleeping? (after entering into or leaving the relationship)

I slept great prior to meeting my then bf/husband but once I moved in with him I never slept well. Now I sleep a few hours then wake up. I hate it. How about you??

sunrising's picture

My second question is Why do

My second question is Why do you think our sleep pattern changed?

I hate that I can not sleep.

sweetpeasarah's picture

Anxiety and depression

cause sleep pattern interruptions. Ive been a sufferer of depression in the past too, so have had trouble sleeping on an off for years.
If you research both conditions, it will always say sleep disruption is a major symptom. I take medication for it, but its only a 'short term' fix, until ive dealt with my issues i dont think my sleep will get any better, ive been known to do housework at 3am lol.
Talk to your GP about it hun
x

sunrising's picture

Thank you Sweetpeasarah, I

Thank you Sweetpeasarah, I just googled vitamin deficiency and sleeplessness and it came up with this interesting article:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/499896-does-vitamin-b12-deficiency-cau...

sweetpeasarah's picture

thanks hun

will take a look at that, never thought about vitamin deficiency as a possible cause!
x

sweetpeasarah's picture

Yep

Me too, was fine before toad, now generally only sleep till 2am. Even now he's not around still cant sleep!!

bgirl's picture

Insomniac zomboid Also still

Insomniac zomboid

Also still wake up at 4.45 am he used to msg me then every morning....I was trained like a puppy. :(
X
B

sunrising's picture

hell B, Im up too sleep a few

hello B, Im up too sleep a few hours then woke up a few then back to sleep a few now up...hate it. by the way good morning :-)

bgirl's picture

Good morning to you :) good

Good morning to you :) good night from me xx
Zzzz's
X
B