2 year check-in :o)

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mar 22 - 4PM
Sherbear
Sherbear's picture

2 year check-in :o)

Tomorrow is 2 years since I saw Narc and 19 months NC. Wow! How is that possible??! I am finally feeling indifference and forgiveness and almost an appreciation for the role he played in my healing. When I think of him now, I thank him and smile at him for being the catalyst that brought me to my knees and forced me to do the hard work and heal my broken heart.

I can spot narcs and red flags a mile away now and help alot of friends in their own journey of enlightenment. I make my boundaries clear and I speak up when I feel someone trying to overstep them. I am learning to live in and appreciate THIS moment...to keep my mind right and positive and to find my validation in myself and not in ANYBODY else. I am visualizing the life I want and each day I am moving forward in that direction.

And even though Narc still crosses my mind and my heart may never be the same again, he has NO POWER over me. I see right through him and I truly know that I can't help him. But my focus doesn't stay on him, it is on me now.

I have to share that in the last month, my life has completely turned a corner....we paid off the last of our debt, husband was promoted, tax $ came that wasn't expected, purchased a beautiful car, and I lost 20 lbs!! I say this, not to brag on myself, but to offer hope. I recognize that when I was finally able to let it go and appreciate the lessons that NArc brought to me...things shifted. I am feeling peace, I am feeling balance, I am feeling LIFE. And it feels really good.

I pray the same for all of you. Stay the course, stay NC, do the hard work and heal yourself. IT is sooooo worth it. I thank GOD for this site and for the wisdom and strength and women that helped me on my journey. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!

Lots of love and light,
Sherry

Mar 26 - 1PM
Journey
Journey's picture

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for

Journey on...

Mar 25 - 4PM
ruby01 (not verified)
Anonymous's picture

Congratulations!

Mar 25 - 9AM